Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Job Offers
Reload this Page >

Surfers needed for Indonesia

Surfers needed for Indonesia

Old Jul 29th 2010, 3:40 am
Just Joined

David Mayes is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Surfers needed for Indonesia

I am currently looking to build a team of financial advisors for my firm in Jakarta dealing with oil industry expats. No experience is required, we will train you to manage relationships while the firm manages the assets. The job is commission based, but if one works hard for a few years, the lifestyle they can achieve is almost unimaginable.

I am looking for surfers as I myself am a surfer, and I would like to build a culture of "work hard, play hard" in the country, conducting training and team building events around surfing. Basically one could spend the bulk of their time at any of the country's surf locations, doing the phone work side of the job between early morning and sunset sessions, filling up their diary full of appointments for the following week. Then one can fly into Jakarta, Medan, Balik Papan, or any other place where there is a large concentration of oil industry workers, and spend 4-5 days busting their hump with meetings before flying back out to their favorite surfing paradise.

Anyone interested please pm me for more information.