Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Job Offers
Reload this Page >

Sunshine Coast Admin

Sunshine Coast Admin

Old Feb 4th 2009, 4:23 am

viviennef is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Sunshine Coast Admin

There is a part time admin position going in the sunnie coast (buderim). Very flexible hours 8-15 per week. details are on the facebook group

viv
Old Feb 6th 2009, 3:02 am
Its all going south......

betsyboob is a glorious beacon of lightbetsyboob is a glorious beacon of lightbetsyboob is a glorious beacon of lightbetsyboob is a glorious beacon of lightbetsyboob is a glorious beacon of lightbetsyboob is a glorious beacon of lightbetsyboob is a glorious beacon of lightbetsyboob is a glorious beacon of lightbetsyboob is a glorious beacon of lightbetsyboob is a glorious beacon of lightbetsyboob is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Sunshine Coast Admin

Originally Posted by viviennef
There is a part time admin position going in the sunnie coast (buderim). Very flexible hours 8-15 per week. details are on the facebook group

viv
HI Vivienne,
How do i find the facebook group?
Old Feb 6th 2009, 7:11 pm

viviennef is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Sunshine Coast Admin

Hi there

Its here:

http://www.facebook.com/inbox/?ref=m...id=69554931176

its called:
The Sunshine Coast BE Meetups !!

Its a bit crazy, there were 200 applicants from jobsearch. Also they decided to text every job seeker on the coast an text saying "can you call 5445 **** about a job"

The phone was blocked completely with people going "I am a gardener and I am calling about the job"
Horrendous.

Anyway, if/when you apply can you put in big writing on the top your BE name I am not going through them the first time, Jodie is doing it on Monday but she will pull any british and people with the username on out. I know a couple of ladies from here have applied.

speak soon hopefully

Vivienne