Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Job Offers
Reload this Page >

Sponsored Recuitment Consultant Positions - all states

Sponsored Recuitment Consultant Positions - all states

Old Feb 12th 2008, 1:43 pm
Just Joined

mervbeng is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Sponsored Recuitment Consultant Positions - all states

Further to my earlier post ( see below) these positions can be sponsored for the correct, experienced candidates through the companies themselves or Freespirit who's very impressive offices are literally above where the office I work in Melbourne.

I have a mate who recruits recruitment consultants for all industries across Australia

He currently owns the largest company in Australia that specialize in this type of work and has 100+ spaces to fill. So if you have 3+ years experience in sales and or recruitment, are in Australia or due here shortly then please PM me for details of where to send you CV to and I will pass onto him.

He stated that British Expats recruitment consultants find it a doodle working here compared to the UK and they are making a bucket load of cash. As the market continues be very hot there is plenty of opportunity to make hay while the sun shines

There is no benefit in this for me other then helping a mate secure some people so please PM and I will give you email address to send resume too.
Old Jul 23rd 2008, 8:57 am
Just Joined

geordietrev is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: Sponsored Recuitment Consultant Positions - all states

Hi
I am new to the forum , i am looking for sponsorship . I have over 20 years of recuiting people into professional posts in local government, social housing, community housing posts, charities in a variety of roles and responsibilities both permanent and temporary to meet organisational needs.
My family and I recently visited Queensland Australia, in October, 2007, I see Australia as offering a better quality of life for my young family and myself. I have over 20 year’s exposure at a senior level in government, social housing and the voluntary sector. My key objective is to obtain sponsored employment as i am over 45 but i do have a very good cv .I have applied for many jobs but because i have no visa employers are reluctent to sponsor. ANY HELP WOULD BE APPRECIATED . Thanks alot Galle:
Old Jul 27th 2008, 6:07 pm
Helen77od

Default Re: Sponsored Recuitment Consultant Positions - all states

Hi Mervbeng,

I'd like to send my CV to your friend if possible - can you give me his email address please? (I'm new to this site so I have no idea what "PM" means?!
Anyways I'll be on a working/holiday visa in Australia in December, however, I have the required recruitment experience and I'll be looking for a company to sponsor me so I can stay
I appreciate your help!
Helen

Old Aug 4th 2008, 2:04 am
Just Joined

Tim_UK is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Sponsored Recuitment Consultant Positions - all states

Originally Posted by mervbeng
Further to my earlier post ( see below) these positions can be sponsored for the correct, experienced candidates through the companies themselves or Freespirit who's very impressive offices are literally above where the office I work in Melbourne.

I have a mate who recruits recruitment consultants for all industries across Australia

He currently owns the largest company in Australia that specialize in this type of work and has 100+ spaces to fill. So if you have 3+ years experience in sales and or recruitment, are in Australia or due here shortly then please PM me for details of where to send you CV to and I will pass onto him.

He stated that British Expats recruitment consultants find it a doodle working here compared to the UK and they are making a bucket load of cash. As the market continues be very hot there is plenty of opportunity to make hay while the sun shines

There is no benefit in this for me other then helping a mate secure some people so please PM and I will give you email address to send resume too.
Please send me the email address.. - i have 4.5 years experience in the engineering and construction recruitment market place.