Reload this Page >

Skills shortages in Australia

Skills shortages in Australia

Old Jun 10th 2007, 5:09 pm
Forum Regular

boothy6 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Skills shortages in Australia

Originally Posted by mr mover
Try this Adelaide based company they are always looking for good operators.......mm
http://www.toolcraft.com.au/
thank you for your help Mr Mover we will check this one out.

Helen
Old Jun 15th 2007, 9:08 am
Banned

coral_chen is an unknown quantity at this point

thanks for your information.....
Old Jun 15th 2007, 12:16 pm
Just Joined

sandra da silva is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by raven
Your husband will have absolotely no trouble finding a job.
Raven
Hurrah! Thanks for the reply We are taking the huge step to Oz, Brisbane bound hopefully.. Good to know the trade needs people there v reassuring Cheers

Sandra n Alex
Old Jun 17th 2007, 6:35 am
Just Joined

kirston will become famous soon enough

Hi ,hubby is a project manager for Coutts& co in London.( queens bank ).At present we are not able to qualify for visa ,i dot think so anyway.looking for job/sponsor.he is booked in to do his A.P.M.P. by the end of the year.can you help?
many thanks
Old Jun 30th 2007, 10:12 pm
Forum Regular

SunnyMD will become famous soon enough
Cool Re: Skills shortages in Australia

Hi, hubby has been offered 457 visa with Queensland Health and we expect to arrive South of Brisbane (Gold Coast area ) in September. I am looking for work in IT Project Management or Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity - am currently with HSBC but have also worked in various IT arenas, not Finance. Would also love to consider client facing roles ie Recruitment or Client Relationship Management.

Would appreciate any help available

Many Thanks
Old Jul 4th 2007, 12:44 pm
Just Joined

emlotte is an unknown quantity at this point

hi,

I'm looking ofr either a project managers job or refrigeration air con engineers job somewhere lower SE corner of the country, can you help with some advice.
Old Jul 6th 2007, 8:00 am
Forum Regular

lousco will become famous soon enoughlousco will become famous soon enough

Hi
Myself,husband and two children are currently looking to relocate to australia.We live and work in the uk i as a dinner lady and my husband as a printer with 15 years experience could you please tell me if there is much printing work over there and what the wages are likely to be he currently runs a sm 102 10 colour with cutstar and can also run single colour heidleberg gto,s etc
Thanks for any advice
Laura&Scott
Old Jul 18th 2007, 8:12 pm
Just Joined

jonx8814 is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm a graduate with 3 yrs IT experience and already have australian passport. Looking for IT/system analyst role in sydney.
Old Jul 19th 2007, 5:45 am
Just Joined

Denise Cole is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Everyone,

Not posted on this thread for a while.. and it appears I have some healthy competition .. haha... Hi Ivan Nice of your to join my thread

Have spent the last few weeks on a round-robin of our offices in Sydney Perth, Melb, Adelaide, Bris and NewZealand to ascertain the skill shortages nationally.. .and yep lets face it there is a huge shortage in certain areas.

As previously posted I head up the international Recruitment for Tanner Menzies (we are also one of the fastest growing exective recruitment agences in Australia) my role is dedicated to working closely with all our offices nationally to help place overseas skilled professionals

Within the mining sector I am looking for -
geologists,
hydrogeologists,
Mining engineers open cut or underground
etc...

also

project engineers,
project managers
civil engineers that have worked within mining infrastructure or large scale water, road, tunnel and bridge projects.

From a manufacturing perspective - Managers, NPI engineers, reliability, electrical, mechanical

Defence - anyone that has ATC software or systems experience C++, ADA, Realtime.... there will be an ongoing need in the defence sector due to some huge projects being won in SA, WA and VIC... so watch this space.. or contact me.

Banking and Finance
- Credit analysts
Financial Analyst
Relationship manager
Commercial Bankers (Lending/Investments)
Change Manager (integration of off shoring)

Please feel free to drop me a line and I will do what I can to help.. .

... and I would also like to thank those who have contacted me already... I am working with my team to help you.

Best regards

Denise
Old Aug 1st 2007, 10:05 am
BE Forum Addict

xzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of light

I am an Architectural Technician with 8 years work experience, have a HNC in building studies. Also have 4 years land surveying experience. Looking to relocate to Australia.
Old Aug 6th 2007, 1:20 am
Just Joined

Hi,

When are you looking to relocate and do you have any specific area that you would prefer to move to.

We have offices nationally, so will be more than happy to assist where we can.

If you could sent me some further details and your resume, I will be more than happy to take a look

Best regards

D
Old Aug 17th 2007, 4:44 pm
BE Enthusiast

on a mission has much to be proud ofon a mission has much to be proud ofon a mission has much to be proud ofon a mission has much to be proud ofon a mission has much to be proud ofon a mission has much to be proud ofon a mission has much to be proud ofon a mission has much to be proud ofon a mission has much to be proud ofon a mission has much to be proud ofon a mission has much to be proud of

Denise,

Tell me two things.

Why you have never replied to my emails,

also why when I do contact agents sincerley discussing opportunities and provide information I never hear anything back.

This really gets to me, as I have worked in Aus prior , and to tell you the truth psses me right off, on the pure arrogance considering I hear you lot bleeting away from skill shortages,

personally i know you are all commision driven and need names on paper, but a quick reply is always worth something....
Old Aug 17th 2007, 6:37 pm
Forum Regular

jamiefrod will become famous soon enoughjamiefrod will become famous soon enough

Well put mate! If I had a £1 for every time I was promised a reply from certain persons on here I'd have over £10 lol! Maybe its an aussie thing!? I know it's laid back but some times it's ridiculous

Originally Posted by on a mission
Denise,

Tell me two things.

Why you have never replied to my emails,

also why when I do contact agents sincerley discussing opportunities and provide information I never hear anything back.

This really gets to me, as I have worked in Aus prior , and to tell you the truth psses me right off, on the pure arrogance considering I hear you lot bleeting away from skill shortages,

personally i know you are all commision driven and need names on paper, but a quick reply is always worth something....
Old Aug 19th 2007, 10:13 pm
Just Joined

On a Mission....

I do apologise if I have overlooked your emails, could you please tell me when you sent them, as I have looked through all the private messages on here and searched my incoming emails and have no reference to your BE name.

kindest regards

D
Old Aug 20th 2007, 2:08 pm
BE Enthusiast

Mumfords has much to be proud ofMumfords has much to be proud ofMumfords has much to be proud ofMumfords has much to be proud ofMumfords has much to be proud ofMumfords has much to be proud ofMumfords has much to be proud ofMumfords has much to be proud ofMumfords has much to be proud ofMumfords has much to be proud ofMumfords has much to be proud of

Funny I am one too that has never had a reply back from Ms Coles

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.