Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Job Offers
Reload this Page >

Sales person Bulgaria

Sales person Bulgaria

Old May 18th 2005, 1:50 pm
Just Joined

QuestBG is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Sales person Bulgaria

We are expanding so fast we cannot keep pace and are looking for a sales person to sell advertising space and liaise with our subscribers of Quest Bulgaria magazine on the Black Sea Coast, Plovdiv and Sofia areas.

You must have experience working on your own, motivation, be serious and literate - and most of all want to deal with our customers and subscribers to create long term relationshps. You must be bi-lingual (bulgarian and english) with another language such as German or French as a bonus.

No need for full time hours, the quality of your work and continued serious contact with all of our customers and subscribers is more important.

Write to me and tell me why you think you would be good for this job at [email protected]

Thanks, look forward to hearing from you

PS : if you would like, take a look at our web site to see the style, layout and content of the magazine at http://www.questbg.com before replying to us