Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Job Offers
Reload this Page >

Recuitment Consultants Required - All industries

Recuitment Consultants Required - All industries

Old Feb 4th 2008, 3:33 am
Just Joined

mervbeng is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Recuitment Consultants Required - All industries

I have a mate who recruits recruitment consultants for all industries across Australia

He currently owns the largest company in Australia that specialize in this type of work and has 100+ spaces to fill. So if you have 3+ years experience in sales and or recruitment, are in Australia or due here shortly then please PM me for details of where to send you CV to and I will pass onto him.

He stated that British Expats recruitment consultants find it a doodle working here compared to the UK and they are making a bucket load of cash. As the market continues be very hot there is plenty of opportunity to make hay while the sun shines

There is no benefit in this for me other then helping a mate secure some people so please PM and we can take it from there
Old Feb 4th 2008, 6:34 pm
Forum Regular

moonstaruk is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Recuitment Consultants Required - All industries

Originally Posted by mervbeng
I have a mate who recruits recruitment consultants for all industries across Australia

He currently owns the largest company in Australia that specialize in this type of work and has 100+ spaces to fill. So if you have 3+ years experience in sales and or recruitment, are in Australia or due here shortly then please PM me for details of where to send you CV to and I will pass onto him.

He stated that British Expats recruitment consultants find it a doodle working here compared to the UK and they are making a bucket load of cash. As the market continues be very hot there is plenty of opportunity to make hay while the sun shines

There is no benefit in this for me other then helping a mate secure some people so please PM and we can take it from there
hi there, have pm's you but please give drop me an email address to send my cv to thanks chris