Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Job Offers
Reload this Page >

Recruitment Consultants Needed in Auckland and Wellington

Recruitment Consultants Needed in Auckland and Wellington

Old Jun 14th 2007, 4:14 am
Forum Regular

waynepfry is a splendid one to beholdwaynepfry is a splendid one to beholdwaynepfry is a splendid one to beholdwaynepfry is a splendid one to beholdwaynepfry is a splendid one to beholdwaynepfry is a splendid one to beholdwaynepfry is a splendid one to beholdwaynepfry is a splendid one to beholdwaynepfry is a splendid one to beholdwaynepfry is a splendid one to beholdwaynepfry is a splendid one to behold
Default Recruitment Consultants Needed in Auckland and Wellington

I moved to Auckland back in September through an internal transfer with Hays. I had always wanted to move abroad and was enticed by the huge growth of the recruitment market in New Zealand and particularly by the impressive growth of Hays.

We are looking to establish ourselves as the no.1 NZ recruiter and need further Recruitment Consultants to strengthen our team. Current opportunities exist in South Auckland, Auckland CBD, North Shore and Wellington CBD in the following areas: Accountancy, Office Support, IT, Construction, Public Sector and Banking.

If you have some recruitment experience, or believe you could be a success in this fast-paced and lucrative industry contact me for further details
Old Jun 14th 2007, 5:35 pm
Forum Regular

boo42 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Recruitment Consultants Needed in Auckland and Wellington

is this offer available for all applicants ovar the world ,i'am an electrician(building and industry)
if yes your email please
thank you
Old Jun 14th 2007, 11:36 pm
Forum Regular

waynepfry is a splendid one to beholdwaynepfry is a splendid one to beholdwaynepfry is a splendid one to beholdwaynepfry is a splendid one to beholdwaynepfry is a splendid one to beholdwaynepfry is a splendid one to beholdwaynepfry is a splendid one to beholdwaynepfry is a splendid one to beholdwaynepfry is a splendid one to beholdwaynepfry is a splendid one to beholdwaynepfry is a splendid one to behold

It is open to applicants from all over the world. previous recruitment/sales experience is preferred though not essential. It's also really handy if you've worked in an area you will be recruiting for. I'll pm my email
Old Jun 15th 2007, 11:44 am
Has left the building

Geelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by waynepfry
I moved to Auckland back in September through an internal transfer with Hays. I had always wanted to move abroad and was enticed by the huge growth of the recruitment market in New Zealand and particularly by the impressive growth of Hays.

We are looking to establish ourselves as the no.1 NZ recruiter and need further Recruitment Consultants to strengthen our team. Current opportunities exist in South Auckland, Auckland CBD, North Shore and Wellington CBD in the following areas: Accountancy, Office Support, IT, Construction, Public Sector and Banking.

If you have some recruitment experience, or believe you could be a success in this fast-paced and lucrative industry contact me for further details
What are the potential earnings for recruitment in senior accountancy?
Old Jun 16th 2007, 2:29 am
Just Joined

mk78 is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: Recruitment Consultants Needed in Auckland and Wellington

I have pm you regards the message above. Please provide your email. Thanks.
Old Jun 16th 2007, 11:06 am
Just Joined

ck76 is an unknown quantity at this point

This opening attracted my attention, as I believe the duties and opportunities involved will be very interesting and challenging. I would therefore like to be considered for the above position. Sales, both in graphic and education, experience is something I have heaps.
Old Jun 17th 2007, 9:53 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by mk78
Cheers - I've pm'ed my email
Old Jun 17th 2007, 9:56 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Geelong Gent
What are the potential earnings for recruitment in senior accountancy?
As it's uncapped earnings and based largely on performance it's difficult to say. I'd also rather not post specific details on the forum.
If you would like more information I'd be happy to answer any questions you have by pm or phone.
Old Jun 17th 2007, 9:57 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by ck76
This opening attracted my attention, as I believe the duties and opportunities involved will be very interesting and challenging. I would therefore like to be considered for the above position. Sales, both in graphic and education, experience is something I have heaps.
Hi - if you would like to know more please pm me a brief career history and I'll contact you to let you know more. Cheers - Wayne
Old Jun 18th 2007, 8:39 am
Has left the building

Geelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond repute

As it's uncapped earnings and based largely on performance it's difficult to say. I'd also rather not post specific details on the forum.
If you would like more information I'd be happy to answer any questions you have by pm or phone.
Hi Wayne have just spoken with colleagues in Auckland and I think I will stay this side of the Tasman

But good luck for yourself
Old Jun 18th 2007, 5:06 pm
Just Joined

ck76 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi - if you would like to know more please pm me a brief career history and I'll contact you to let you know more. Cheers - Wayne
Wayne, I'm sorry for not able to pm you coz I'm a new member to this forum and the adminitrator has restricted those who have posted less than 3 times from that function. Anyway this is my email: [email protected]
I would attach my CV to you.
Well, currently I'm a graphic designer with a local design company, CKL Services, but prior to this, have had experience working in Stamford College, http://www.stamford.edu.my/
in doing student recruitment, and account executive with Antswork Design, another local design firm, servicing some of the bluechip industries of Kuala Lumpur.
Hope to hear from you soon.
Old Jun 18th 2007, 8:58 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Geelong Gent
Hi Wayne have just spoken with colleagues in Auckland and I think I will stay this side of the Tasman

But good luck for yourself
Hi

Thanks very much! I can understand you wanting to stay in Oz - salaries are still that bit lower over here. Worth keeping an eye on the market though as it's booming here at the moment!
Old Jun 19th 2007, 7:45 am
Just Joined

mk78 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by mk78
Hi Wayne,

Thank for your reply. I have just send in my CV for your email address. Hope to hear from you soon. Have a nice day!

Cheers,
Jeanette