Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Job Offers
Reload this Page >

Recruitment Consultants

Recruitment Consultants

Old Jan 10th 2008, 8:40 am
Living our life wherever

Location: came back to oz after moving back to uk but not settled here so uk here i come, last time im moving
Trevski is a glorious beacon of lightTrevski is a glorious beacon of lightTrevski is a glorious beacon of lightTrevski is a glorious beacon of lightTrevski is a glorious beacon of lightTrevski is a glorious beacon of lightTrevski is a glorious beacon of lightTrevski is a glorious beacon of lightTrevski is a glorious beacon of lightTrevski is a glorious beacon of lightTrevski is a glorious beacon of light
Default Recruitment Consultants

Hi We have quite a few companies wanting to sponser people on a 457 visa, in Brisbane QLD, this is a fantastic chance to live in the most desirable place in australia , according to the australian migration agency 2007
Recruitment Consultants are in desperate demand and our clients are now open to sponsoring on a 457 Visa. If you are a Consultant from any discipline with minimum 2 years recruitment experience from the UK, I would be most interested in hereing from you
all the best
Old Jan 13th 2008, 11:51 am
Forum Regular

sharon45 is a jewel in the roughsharon45 is a jewel in the roughsharon45 is a jewel in the roughsharon45 is a jewel in the roughsharon45 is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Recruitment Consultants

Originally Posted by Trevski
Hi We have quite a few companies wanting to sponser people on a 457 visa, in Brisbane QLD, this is a fantastic chance to live in the most desirable place in australia , according to the australian migration agency 2007
Recruitment Consultants are in desperate demand and our clients are now open to sponsoring on a 457 Visa. If you are a Consultant from any discipline with minimum 2 years recruitment experience from the UK, I would be most interested in hereing from you
all the best

Hi
I am a nurse manager with international recruitment experience and project management in my most recent post .I have PR visa and arriving 15th feb in brisbane.
I am very interested in getting into r nursing recruitment have you any connections in this area?

Pm me if you can help.
Thanks
sharon
Old Jan 14th 2008, 8:35 pm
Living our life wherever

Location: came back to oz after moving back to uk but not settled here so uk here i come, last time im moving
Trevski is a glorious beacon of lightTrevski is a glorious beacon of lightTrevski is a glorious beacon of lightTrevski is a glorious beacon of lightTrevski is a glorious beacon of lightTrevski is a glorious beacon of lightTrevski is a glorious beacon of lightTrevski is a glorious beacon of lightTrevski is a glorious beacon of lightTrevski is a glorious beacon of lightTrevski is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by sharon45
Hi
I am a nurse manager with international recruitment experience and project management in my most recent post .I have PR visa and arriving 15th feb in brisbane.
I am very interested in getting into r nursing recruitment have you any connections in this area?

Pm me if you can help.
Thanks
sharon
Hi Sharon
I will pass your question onto our department that is dealing with this job offer.
i will get a answer for you
Trev
Old Jan 15th 2008, 10:23 am
Living our life wherever

Hi

Pm me if you can help.
Thanks
sharon
hi sharon
please can you send us your resume to
[email protected]
we have been advised their is a position vacant at the moment
trev
Old Jan 20th 2008, 1:02 pm
Forum Regular

moonstaruk is an unknown quantity at this point

all the best
hi there, I'm currently looking at coming across in the next few months and would be interested in this opportunity? I am not in the recruitment consultant position now but i did have 5 years experience previous to my last 2 roles. At present i'm working for a large sports brand. many thanks chris
Old Jan 21st 2008, 5:05 am
Just Joined

kennymarker is an unknown quantity at this point
Unhappy Re: Recruitment Consultants

Hi

Pm me if you can help.
Thanks
sharon
Hi sharon,

Now i am working as a staff nursh in famous hospital at malaysia with the help of one service agent . They only arrange my visa and passport and also they provide good service to me.

If you have a any wish to work in malaysia hospital. Please contact me.

Have A Nice Day
Old Jan 22nd 2008, 8:18 am
Living our life wherever

Originally Posted by moonstaruk
hi there, I'm currently looking at coming across in the next few months and would be interested in this opportunity? I am not in the recruitment consultant position now but i did have 5 years experience previous to my last 2 roles. At present i'm working for a large sports brand. many thanks chris
Hi Chris please can you send me your resume and i will take a look to see what we can do for you to enable you to live and work in australia
thxs
TREV
Old Feb 25th 2008, 10:48 am
Banned

cufc has a brilliant futurecufc has a brilliant futurecufc has a brilliant futurecufc has a brilliant futurecufc has a brilliant futurecufc has a brilliant futurecufc has a brilliant future

Kennymarker... we are a married couple both nurses who would love to work in Malaysia... have you any advice.
Old Mar 3rd 2008, 8:00 am
Just Joined

PossumTracy is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Trevski

We live in South Africa - I have Br Passport and my husband has his N5 in Electronics woudl this be beneficial??

Cheers - Possum
Old Mar 4th 2008, 1:47 am
Living our life wherever

Hi sorry for the delay in answering question, i have been in uk for a couple of weeks and im now in Dubai, if you can forward your resume to us at [email protected] then we can have a look for you
thxs
Trev
Old Mar 8th 2008, 1:26 pm
Chillin out in WA

brisbec will become famous soon enough

Hi Trevski

I have 3 years of recruiting experience in the transport industry in UK, but have been out of that particular line of work for 2 years now.
Can I still apply??

Beccy
Old Mar 8th 2008, 10:20 pm
Living our life wherever

Originally Posted by brisbec
Hi Trevski

I have 3 years of recruiting experience in the transport industry in UK, but have been out of that particular line of work for 2 years now.
Can I still apply??

Beccy
Hi Beccy
Because you have been out of the job for two years they will not see that you have had recent experience
sorry for the bad news
Trev
Old Apr 14th 2008, 12:37 pm
Just Joined

S R Chandler is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey Trevski

This is my first post so apologies if i am doing this incorrectly. I am a Trade Union Organiser/Officer in England with 5 years experience and TU qualifications. Are there any relative jobs within this industry available in Austrailia?

I am 30 years old with a wife and 2 children

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers

Stuart Chandler
Old Apr 14th 2008, 5:29 pm
Just Joined

Cheex32 has much to be proud ofCheex32 has much to be proud ofCheex32 has much to be proud ofCheex32 has much to be proud ofCheex32 has much to be proud ofCheex32 has much to be proud ofCheex32 has much to be proud ofCheex32 has much to be proud ofCheex32 has much to be proud ofCheex32 has much to be proud ofCheex32 has much to be proud of

all the best
Hi my name is Jo I am 32 years old and a single mum to my 9 year old son, I have been an admin assistant for over 10 years now, I am IT literate, competant and a very hard worker, I have run the busy office during staff absences and performed various office based tasks I am a very faster learner and willing to take on any training that is needed, I can also provide excellent references however I have no formal qualifications just average GCSE grades could you tell me if I would be considered for this type of opportunity.

Thank you

Jo
Old Apr 15th 2008, 9:38 am
Living our life wherever

Originally Posted by Cheex32
Hi my name is Jo I am 32 years old and a single mum to my 9 year old son, I have been an admin assistant for over 10 years now, I am IT literate, competant and a very hard worker, I have run the busy office during staff absences and performed various office based tasks I am a very faster learner and willing to take on any training that is needed, I can also provide excellent references however I have no formal qualifications just average GCSE grades could you tell me if I would be considered for this type of opportunity.

Jo
Thank you

Hi Jo
sorry to say but they now want qualifications, it has become harder to prove your history if you have not got city and guilds etc
trev

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.