Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Job Offers
Reload this Page >

Railway Signal Engineers

Railway Signal Engineers

Old Oct 28th 2007, 11:57 am
yeah but no but

glennandkate is a glorious beacon of lightglennandkate is a glorious beacon of lightglennandkate is a glorious beacon of lightglennandkate is a glorious beacon of lightglennandkate is a glorious beacon of lightglennandkate is a glorious beacon of lightglennandkate is a glorious beacon of lightglennandkate is a glorious beacon of lightglennandkate is a glorious beacon of lightglennandkate is a glorious beacon of lightglennandkate is a glorious beacon of light
Default Railway Signal Engineers

Yes, I know there isn't millions of you out there but our company is absolutely desperate for Rail Signal Engineers - Sponsorships available to right people...We have offices in Brisbane, Perth, Sydney, Newcastle, Melbourne and Karratha and vacancies in all of them.
If interested please send me a pm.

Ta

Kate
Old Oct 29th 2007, 7:02 pm
BE Forum Addict

jamesmc has a reputation beyond reputejamesmc has a reputation beyond reputejamesmc has a reputation beyond reputejamesmc has a reputation beyond reputejamesmc has a reputation beyond reputejamesmc has a reputation beyond reputejamesmc has a reputation beyond reputejamesmc has a reputation beyond reputejamesmc has a reputation beyond reputejamesmc has a reputation beyond reputejamesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Railway Signal Engineers

hi, would there be any vacancies for senior infrastructure technicians .
network rail. scotland?
leslie h.
(using friends computer)
Old Oct 29th 2007, 11:58 pm
Forum Regular

jamiefrod will become famous soon enoughjamiefrod will become famous soon enough

Hi,

I'm an electrician with a HND including analogue and digital communications and have also worked for S&T (signal and telecoms) at belfour beatty rail about 5 years ago (which i have certification for).

I'm about 5 days from arriving in Perth where i'll be looking to stay and set up home. I'm on a WHV at the mo but going through the motions to get my skilled residency and i've got my TRA as a general electrician.

If you want to have a chat PM me and i'll give you my number, although i won't be contactable until Nov 2nd due to me being in a remote part of SA at the moment with no phone signal!
Old Nov 1st 2007, 12:52 pm
yeah but no but

glennandkate is a glorious beacon of lightglennandkate is a glorious beacon of lightglennandkate is a glorious beacon of lightglennandkate is a glorious beacon of lightglennandkate is a glorious beacon of lightglennandkate is a glorious beacon of lightglennandkate is a glorious beacon of lightglennandkate is a glorious beacon of lightglennandkate is a glorious beacon of lightglennandkate is a glorious beacon of lightglennandkate is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by jamesmc
hi, would there be any vacancies for senior infrastructure technicians .
network rail. scotland?
leslie h.
(using friends computer)
I am not 100% sure on that, I will have a word with HR and get back to you.
Old Nov 12th 2007, 3:04 pm
BE Enthusiast

Tintsexpert has much to be proud ofTintsexpert has much to be proud ofTintsexpert has much to be proud ofTintsexpert has much to be proud ofTintsexpert has much to be proud ofTintsexpert has much to be proud ofTintsexpert has much to be proud ofTintsexpert has much to be proud ofTintsexpert has much to be proud ofTintsexpert has much to be proud ofTintsexpert has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by glennandkate
Yes, I know there isn't millions of you out there but our company is absolutely desperate for Rail Signal Engineers - Sponsorships available to right people...We have offices in Brisbane, Perth, Sydney, Newcastle, Melbourne and Karratha and vacancies in all of them.

Ta

Kate
Hi Kate,
would they be interested in a sparks with loads of panel & control experiance?
Also exp in hv distribution control (YEB substation installs)
Cheers
Tim
Old Apr 12th 2008, 9:15 am
Just Joined

littlelegz is an unknown quantity at this point

Ta

Kate
Hi there i'm employed by Network Rail as a Rail Signal Engineer for the S&T Dept. can you send me some info on your company so I apply.

Kind Regards,
Dave
Old Apr 12th 2008, 5:12 pm
Just Joined

mikewilliams643 is an unknown quantity at this point

Ta

Kate
Hi

I am a mechanical engineer, now working at a project manager in defence. However, I am extremely keen to move to Australia. I would be very interested to hear more on the post you are describing.

Regards

Mike
Old Apr 13th 2008, 8:16 am
Just Joined

eightpints is an unknown quantity at this point

Ta

Kate
I'm not in rail, but have lots of experience of other industries, will pm my cv to see what you think
Old Aug 5th 2008, 7:44 pm
Forum Regular

super blue is an unknown quantity at this point

Ta

Kate
At the moment i am looking for work in Australia could you please put me in touch with any contacts you have.I have 6 years experience with afull IRSE licence
Old Aug 29th 2008, 2:00 pm
Forum Regular

stixblue is just really nicestixblue is just really nicestixblue is just really nicestixblue is just really nicestixblue is just really nicestixblue is just really nicestixblue is just really nicestixblue is just really nice

Hello there

I am currently applying for my 175 class visa as a General Electrician, I am currently employed as an Signalling Technician and I have 2 years experience in this field and 18 as an electrician. I am looking to relocate to the Brisbane area. If you think any employers would be interested in my CV then please PM.

Thanks David Gardner
Old Jan 3rd 2009, 9:42 am
Forum Regular

Absnmark is an unknown quantity at this point

Ta

Kate
Hi Kate, this is a little while after your initial thread but in case your company is recruiting, my partner is an MDT Installer (with IRSE) in Signals & electrical dept over here on the London Underground. Pls let me know if you woluld like to know more. Thx
Old Jan 27th 2009, 6:28 pm
Just Joined

Supertec is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Absnmark
Hi Kate, this is a little while after your initial thread but in case your company is recruiting, my partner is an MDT Installer (with IRSE) in Signals & electrical dept over here on the London Underground. Pls let me know if you woluld like to know more. Thx
I am a Technical Officer waiting to be licensed by London Underground, also have mainline experience in fault finding, maintenance testing etc.

Would be interested to hear about what opportunities are available to work in Australia at the moment.
Old Nov 5th 2009, 12:19 pm
Just Joined

irse licence is an unknown quantity at this point

Ta

Kate
hi just joined this site am looking for signalling installation work in oz have current i.r.s.e licence installer and team leader have worked in oz before but looking for city work this time instead of fly in and out as will have the wife with me can you help or know any contacts ..

thanks lewis
Old Jan 25th 2010, 7:54 pm
Just Joined

robbyford182 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi, I am an S&T Senior Technician covering Technical Officer at Brighton. I am looking to emigrate to oz, has anyone had any joy with this thread or know where I can start looking?

I am from a Maintenance and Faulting background and would be looking to do the same sort of thing down under.
Old Apr 26th 2010, 3:34 pm
Just Joined

Raymie d is an unknown quantity at this point

hi all '

Looking for signalling employment as well , i am irse licensed installer / maintenance tester who works for babcock rail formerly first engineering any pointers help would be much appreciated

Cheers Raymie

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.