Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Job Offers
Reload this Page >

PGA Golf Show, Gold Coast 4-7/8/2005

PGA Golf Show, Gold Coast 4-7/8/2005

Old Jul 13th 2005, 12:31 am
BE Enthusiast

BenandPam has a reputation beyond reputeBenandPam has a reputation beyond reputeBenandPam has a reputation beyond reputeBenandPam has a reputation beyond reputeBenandPam has a reputation beyond reputeBenandPam has a reputation beyond reputeBenandPam has a reputation beyond reputeBenandPam has a reputation beyond reputeBenandPam has a reputation beyond reputeBenandPam has a reputation beyond reputeBenandPam has a reputation beyond repute
Default PGA Golf Show, Gold Coast 4-7/8/2005

I am looking for someone to work on my stand at the PGA Show, 4th - 7th August at the Gold Coast Convention centre. I am launching a new driving range mat, so time will be split between the stand and areas on the indoor range where we will also have some mats.

I am looking for someone who is a golfer with the people skills to talk to members of the public as well as trade contacts about the product. Full product training will be given.

If you, or someone you know, are interested, PM for further details or email [email protected].
Old Jul 17th 2005, 7:37 pm
Suzy's Mummy too!

Jonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: PGA Golf Show, Gold Coast 4-7/8/2005

Originally Posted by BenandPam
I am looking for someone to work on my stand at the PGA Show, 4th - 7th August at the Gold Coast Convention centre. I am launching a new driving range mat, so time will be split between the stand and areas on the indoor range where we will also have some mats.

I am looking for someone who is a golfer with the people skills to talk to members of the public as well as trade contacts about the product. Full product training will be given.

If you, or someone you know, are interested, PM for further details or email [email protected].
My mum & her mates live on the GC & do loads of stuff like this at various different shows/exhibitions. I have emailed her the link to this thread & she is going to enquire to see if anyone can assist you.

Claire
x
Old Jul 24th 2005, 3:32 pm
Forum Regular

scatty has much to be proud ofscatty has much to be proud ofscatty has much to be proud ofscatty has much to be proud ofscatty has much to be proud ofscatty has much to be proud ofscatty has much to be proud ofscatty has much to be proud ofscatty has much to be proud ofscatty has much to be proud ofscatty has much to be proud of
Default Re: PGA Golf Show, Gold Coast 4-7/8/2005

Originally Posted by BenandPam

Hi

I sent you an e-mail and you did not reply