Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Job Offers
Reload this Page >

Personal Assistant - Malaga

Personal Assistant - Malaga

Old May 25th 2010, 11:19 am
Forum Regular

thetraveller is just really nicethetraveller is just really nicethetraveller is just really nicethetraveller is just really nicethetraveller is just really nicethetraveller is just really nicethetraveller is just really nicethetraveller is just really nice
Default Personal Assistant - Malaga

Hi:

I am looking for an individual to assist me with getting things done in Malaga to assist with the move of my family.

Individual will be helping setting up appointments, accompanying me to appointments (if necessary), providing information about Malaga (where to buy items, where shops and other points of interest are located) and provide general knowledge in getting things done in Malaga.

Individual must be bi-lingual (English/Spanish) and available for up to 10 hours per week for the next 4 to 6 weeks starting immediately.

Compensation to be determined before any work is started.

Looking forward to working with you.
Old Jun 26th 2010, 7:01 am
Just Joined

zuki7 is an unknown quantity at this point
Post Re: Personal Assistant - Malaga

Hello, I am Indonesian young male (multi task) having experiences as Secretary, Stock Control, Team Leader, and Coordinator in U.A.E, K.S.A & SYRIA. Expert in computer .Multilingual: BAHASA, ENGLISH & ARABIC Languages ( Both Oral & Written ). Seeks placement E-mail: [email protected]

Regards,

Marzuki
Mobile: <snip>

Last edited by Sue; Jun 26th 2010 at 9:23 am. Reason: It's nice wise to post your mobile number on a public forum