Reload this Page >

.Net Developers (18mnths+ experience) Dublin, Ireland

.Net Developers (18mnths+ experience) Dublin, Ireland

Old Feb 27th 2008, 4:29 pm
k99
Just Joined

k99 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default .Net Developers (18mnths+ experience) Dublin, Ireland

My company is currently looking for two experienced .net developers to develop on windows and web applications. Ideally they would be looking for C# developers, but strong candidates who are experienced with vb.net or c++ for .net framework would also be considered.
It would be advantageous to have experience of the following:

Enterprise Level DBMS (Oracle/ MSSQL Server etc)
Strong SQL
Developing/Maintaining ASP.net applications
Full exposure to SDLC (Requirements/design etc) and experience/knowledge of agile methodologies (SCRUM/test driven development etc)

The company is a small firm with an established track record and is based in D4; The development team is not large and thus more responsibility is given to members of the team. The company is very 'community spirited' and likes to organise regular events/ weekly drinks etc. Good people skills are essential and a competitive package will be offered.

If you are interested, pm me with contact details (email) and outline of skills experience. This is NOT an agency and NO agency details are required.

Note: Applicants will need to be in Dublin area almost immediately for interview
with a view to starting soon.

Anti spam: Do NOT contact me offering services or anything of a commercial nature.
Old Feb 28th 2008, 10:05 am
k99
Just Joined

k99 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: .Net Developers (18mnths+ experience) Dublin, Ireland

doh! forgot you can't use pm after only 2 posts (I had a previous account but lost details, so had to use another old one with few posts..)

Hopefully after this it should be ok!