Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Job Offers
Reload this Page >

Mystery Shoppers

Mystery Shoppers

Old Jun 14th 2012, 1:47 pm
Just Joined

Bare_Jodi is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Mystery Shoppers

What is mystery shopping? Mystery Shoppers are people who visit various shops (retail, restaurants, etc.) acting as potential customers. The only difference between a real customer and a Mystery Shopper is that a Mystery Shopper gets an opportunity to tell about the service he/she has received and in this way to improve the customer service. Also Mystery Shoppers are paid for shopping.

I am currently looking for Mystery Shoppers in Alaska (on-going), Florida (on-going), and Turkey (until July 2012). We also have several openings online internationally. To register with Bare International do so here: www.baidata.com.

If you are interested in this assignment and are in Alaska, Florida, or Turkey and you would like to receive some additional information, please contact me by sending an email to [email protected].

Thank you!