Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Job Offers
Reload this Page >

Mechanics needed for Perth.

Mechanics needed for Perth.

Old Sep 8th 2007, 10:05 am
Hillarys, Perth

h2oskineil has a reputation beyond reputeh2oskineil has a reputation beyond reputeh2oskineil has a reputation beyond reputeh2oskineil has a reputation beyond reputeh2oskineil has a reputation beyond reputeh2oskineil has a reputation beyond reputeh2oskineil has a reputation beyond reputeh2oskineil has a reputation beyond reputeh2oskineil has a reputation beyond reputeh2oskineil has a reputation beyond reputeh2oskineil has a reputation beyond repute
Default Mechanics needed for Perth.

Hello all you Mechanics!

I have posted an advert for Motor Vehicle Mechanics in the Job Offers forum and just wanted to maximum exposure for this excellent job opportunity Here's the link to the post... http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=479789
I am sponsored by the RAC in Western Australia and moved out to Perth in January 2006. We had some GREAT NEWS this week as we received our PR, so I am living proof that this is a great opportunity.

In the workshop I work in there's a lad from Bradford, Nottingham, London + other nationalities. There are so many opportunities within the group and for the right candidate great promotion prospects.

PM me for further details.
Good luck.

Neil.
Old Sep 8th 2007, 11:24 pm
Just Joined

aotearoa is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Mechanics needed for Perth.

Hi
It's first time when writing here, even though I read your posts very often.
I am not British, I am kiwi actually (originally from Romania)
We plan to relocate to Perth so we've found your site a real treasure as not many infor re Perth are available.
So, to cut it short...
I am NZ citisen, don't need any visa to work to Ozzie, just interested in your advert.
I am manager into a workshop here (I am mechanical engineer) sometimes, when necc. do myself some mechanic job, (espec. the hard ones.
I am interested if there are other options apart of mechanic to your place.
Don't need any visa assistance, and I also plan to came in for 1 week visit in October.
Old Sep 8th 2007, 11:30 pm
Hillarys, Perth

h2oskineil has a reputation beyond reputeh2oskineil has a reputation beyond reputeh2oskineil has a reputation beyond reputeh2oskineil has a reputation beyond reputeh2oskineil has a reputation beyond reputeh2oskineil has a reputation beyond reputeh2oskineil has a reputation beyond reputeh2oskineil has a reputation beyond reputeh2oskineil has a reputation beyond reputeh2oskineil has a reputation beyond reputeh2oskineil has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by aotearoa
I am interested if there are other options apart of mechanic to your place.
Don't need any visa assistance, and I also plan to came in for 1 week visit in October.
Have sent you a PM.
Many thanks.

Neil.
Old Sep 8th 2007, 11:32 pm
Just Joined

sorry...I am new here...(as I said...not even british)
How do I read my PM?
Old Sep 8th 2007, 11:35 pm
Hillarys, Perth

Originally Posted by aotearoa
sorry...I am new here...(as I said...not even british)
How do I read my PM?
At the top right hand side of the screen you should have a link to Private Messages. Click on the link and you'll go to your inbox
Old Sep 8th 2007, 11:38 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by h2oskineil
At the top right hand side of the screen you should have a link to Private Messages. Click on the link and you'll go to your inbox
First part done, then...this was written:
The administrator has restricted use of the private message system to members with more than 3 posts.
Maybe I am still asleep???
Old Sep 8th 2007, 11:43 pm
Just Joined

ok...worked this time, have send tou a PM
Thanks,

Alex