Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Job Offers
Reload this Page >

Maintenance carpenters/general handymen & a plumber required South Brissie/Gold Coast

Maintenance carpenters/general handymen & a plumber required South Brissie/Gold Coast

Old Feb 7th 2008, 9:15 am
Just Joined

Wayne Hilton is an unknown quantity at this point
Exclamation Maintenance carpenters/general handymen & a plumber required South Brissie/Gold Coast

The company I work for are looking for people to work in these positions. They are a British owned company based between Gold Coast & Brisbane. If you are migrating to Oz soon and looking for work email me or PM me for more info or send me your resume and contact details.

Look forward to hearing from you

Wayne
Old Feb 7th 2008, 11:14 pm
Forum Regular

darrellandsarah will become famous soon enoughdarrellandsarah will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Maintenance carpenters/general handymen & a plumber required South Brissie/Gold C

have sent pm thanx darrell
Old Feb 8th 2008, 8:03 am
Just Joined

Wayne Hilton is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Maintenance carpenters/general handymen & a plumber required South Brissie/Gold C

sorry to the people who have private messaged me i cant get into it yet i will reply hopefully tomorrow
Old Feb 8th 2008, 1:38 pm
Just Joined

kirstanddan is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Wayne,

My name is Daniel and i am a corgi reg gas engineer and plumber.
i currently run my own successful business, but before that i worked for British gas for 4.5 years and various other plumbing and maintenance company's over the last 12 years.

We are really interested in moving to the gold coast area and would appreciate any information regarding availability and salaries for the type of work.

Many thanks
Old Feb 9th 2008, 1:51 am
BE Enthusiast

4Reids is a glorious beacon of light4Reids is a glorious beacon of light4Reids is a glorious beacon of light4Reids is a glorious beacon of light4Reids is a glorious beacon of light4Reids is a glorious beacon of light4Reids is a glorious beacon of light4Reids is a glorious beacon of light4Reids is a glorious beacon of light4Reids is a glorious beacon of light4Reids is a glorious beacon of light

I have PM'd you