Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Job Offers
Reload this Page >

Job Opportunities in Provence, France - Electronics Technician

Job Opportunities in Provence, France - Electronics Technician

Old Jan 11th 2012, 8:37 am
Just Joined

Alex_Percival is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Job Opportunities in Provence, France - Electronics Technician

My name is Alex Percival and I work for a recruitment company called ripe4 based in Covent Garden, London.

I am currently looking for an electronics technician who will be responsible for testing, fault-finding and repair on a series of car parts and other automotive accessories. This role will be based in Marseilles.

A successful applicant will be experienced in the use of multimeters and oscilloscopes and also have experience of soldering electronic components by hand.

This position presents a unique opportunity for British ex-pats based in Provence or indeed a person with an electronics background looking to relocate.

If you have any queries or would like to be considered for this role, then feel free to get in touch.

You can send your CV to [email protected], or alternatively you can contact me by telephone on +44 207 849 3404

I look forward to hearing from you regarding this opportunity.