Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Job Offers
Reload this Page >

Job opening in Redmond, Washington state USA: localization expert

Job opening in Redmond, Washington state USA: localization expert

Old Jul 25th 2013, 1:40 pm
Just Joined

Emburii is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Job opening in Redmond, Washington state USA: localization expert

Hi! I'm recruiting for some positions in Redmond, Washington state USA with a rather large company there. We're looking for people experienced with the nuances of International English, Britain and Scotland and especially Australia and New Zealand, to use gaming consoles and cellphone applications and proofread their options and menus for spelling and grammar and (very importantly) culture-specific word choices or turns of phrase. The goal is to make sure that these products offer a comfortable and immersive experience for potential customers in those markets.

The two positions both are contingent for up to a year. One is four or five days a week, up to forty hours total, and the other is more like two or three days every other week. Both start as soon as possible, with a hiring process of days. Ability to be consistently present in Redmond, Washington state USA is required as the materials being tested are sensitive (no remote work, sorry!) The tentative pay rate is 14.75/hr, but don't be afraid to contact me to see what we can work out.

Please call me at 1-800-595-8658 extension 231, or message me here, or you can also email me at [email protected]. Feel free to pass my contact information along to anyone else who might be interested. Thank you for your time!