Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Job Offers
Reload this Page >

Interested in moving to Canada?

Interested in moving to Canada?

Old Jan 22nd 2008, 7:57 pm
Forum Regular

leeds_sparky is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Interested in moving to Canada?

hi im a qualified electricianbut im wanting to move to ontario do you deal in that area or have any usefully contacts cheers in advance.
Old Jan 30th 2008, 9:39 am
G & S NI

Grahamc is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by kildare
I am currently recruiting for a company called Global Career Connections. There is a serious shortage of skilled trades men and women in Canada. Our company is recruiting tradespeople to come in and help fill this void. Our focus for recruitment is British Columbia, so if you are interested in moving to BC (most jobs are in the Vancouver area), and if you are a qualified trades person in any of the following categories, please contact me at stephen@globalcareerconnections for more information:

- Electrician
- Carpenter
- Plumber
- Bricklayer
- Crane Operator
- Mechanic

I personally came to Canada from Edinburgh and lived in Dublin before then. The climate for immigration is much better than when I came. I highly recommend Canada (especially Beautiful British Columbia) as an amazing place to live. If you have any questions related to the above, or just about BC in general, please feel free to drop me a line.

Cheers,

Stephen
Hi, is there still a deman for Electricians?? I have been an Electrician in Ireland for 15+ years. Going over to Canada in 2 months time to suss the place out to see if I could live over there and whereabouts. Going to Vancouver, Calgary and toronto. If you could give me more information on available jobs it would be greatly appreciated
Old Feb 3rd 2008, 6:16 pm
Forum Regular

MrRivaz has a brilliant futureMrRivaz has a brilliant futureMrRivaz has a brilliant futureMrRivaz has a brilliant futureMrRivaz has a brilliant futureMrRivaz has a brilliant future

Yes,i have been looking into either Oz or Canada, im 25 hold an NVQ 2 in Plumbing, a Technical Cert in Plumbing, NVQ 2 Gas Installation + Maintenance,C+G Part L Energy Efficient Installer.

Booked in June for C+G Part P ( Electrical License for Plumbers )

Im also awaiting an exam date for my Unvented Cylinders with my local college.

Have been plumbing for 5 years, 2 years post qualified. I qork alone mainly installing central heating,boiler upgrades. Own my own tools.

email [email protected] ill reply with copies of all certs, along with a cv and a photo copy of my corgi card

cheers

lloyd
Old Feb 5th 2008, 6:21 pm
Just Joined

Bgs76 is an unknown quantity at this point

I am currently recruiting for a company called Global Career Connections. There is a serious shortage of skilled trades men and women in Canada. Our company is recruiting tradespeople to come in and help fill this void. Our focus for recruitment is British Columbia, so if you are interested in moving to BC (most jobs are in the Vancouver area), and if you are a qualified trades person in any of the following categories, please contact me at stephen@globalcareerconnections for more information:

- Electrician
- Carpenter
- Plumber
- Bricklayer
- Crane Operator
- Mechanic

I personally came to Canada from Edinburgh and lived in Dublin before then. The climate for immigration is much better than when I came. I highly recommend Canada (especially Beautiful British Columbia) as an amazing place to live. If you have any questions related to the above, or just about BC in general, please feel free to drop me a line.

Cheers,

Stephen
Hi!
I have tried emailing my c.v to your address, have you got it?
Many thanks
Barry Sheppard
Old Feb 11th 2008, 6:31 pm
Forum Regular

lesleybruck is a jewel in the roughlesleybruck is a jewel in the roughlesleybruck is a jewel in the roughlesleybruck is a jewel in the rough
Smile Re: Interested in moving to Canada?

- Electrician
- Carpenter
- Plumber
- Bricklayer
- Crane Operator
- Mechanic

Cheers,

Stephen
hi stephen, my husband is a qualified electrician to 16th edition is about to do his 17th edition, he has his own company at present doing electrical work, fire alarms, security, extinquihers etc, would prefer to stay in fire alarm side is there any call for it in canada or is he better to stick with electrical work, his has also worked for large companies in supervisor roles aswell as service engineer before staring up on his own, regards lesley and ian
Old Feb 22nd 2008, 2:33 am
Just Joined

Gunfitter is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi, is there any call for Mechanical Fitters in BC that you know of.
Old Mar 22nd 2008, 3:51 pm
Just Joined

frederick barima is an unknown quantity at this point
Cool Re: Interested in moving to Canada?

Hi, although i am a Operations Manager with in a retail/ sales industry, i do have a GNVQ in Manufacturing (woodwork) and had planned to begin a plumbing course (entry level) in Canada with a successful job offer.
i would certainly be interested in this vacacy.

regards

Frederick Barima
Old Apr 15th 2008, 1:16 pm
Just Joined

siblin is an unknown quantity at this point

Any roles for steel sales manager.
Old Apr 18th 2008, 8:38 pm
Forum Regular

gino_76ph is an unknown quantity at this point

any job offers for a nurse job?
Old Apr 23rd 2008, 6:48 pm
Just Joined

kashaziz is an unknown quantity at this point

What about knowledge workers like IT Professionals? Do you have any requirements?
Old May 20th 2008, 6:28 pm
I'm on a Highway to Hell

Kris_Rocks is a name known to allKris_Rocks is a name known to allKris_Rocks is a name known to allKris_Rocks is a name known to allKris_Rocks is a name known to allKris_Rocks is a name known to allKris_Rocks is a name known to allKris_Rocks is a name known to allKris_Rocks is a name known to allKris_Rocks is a name known to allKris_Rocks is a name known to all

Hi

noticed this was posted last year and was wondering if you are still interested in Mechanics?