Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Job Offers
Reload this Page >

How to find expats that need work?

How to find expats that need work?

Old Jul 19th 2013, 12:50 pm
Just Joined

Michael_Lee is an unknown quantity at this point
Default How to find expats that need work?

Hi guys,

i am looking to find British Expats that are looking for freelance work, i have made a post in the job offers section, it is awaiting approval.

Is there another way i can find British expats looking for freelance work?

Thanks!
-Michael
Old Jul 19th 2013, 1:08 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: How to find expats that need work?

Originally Posted by Michael_Lee
Hi guys,

i am looking to find British Expats that are looking for freelance work, i have made a post in the job offers section, it is awaiting approval.

Thanks!
-Michael
Welcome to BE.

I have moved your thread over to the Job Offers Forum.
Old Jul 19th 2013, 1:28 pm
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute

Hi guys,

Thanks!
-Michael
Hi Micahel,

If you are referring to the post looking for article content writers, and where you offered $0.40 per 100 words I did not approve that post. This section is more for actual job offers that will help our members live and work abroad.

I understand the sentiment that you are looking for english speaking writers and so kindly thought of us, but really you would be better off using sites that are aimed at writers looking for such things such as Elance etc

Thanks
Old Jul 20th 2013, 12:07 am
Just Joined

Mani.uk is an unknown quantity at this point

I have 10yrs experience of various software development and project management roles in UK and I am happy to discuss about the role you have.

Hi guys,

Thanks!
-Michael