Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Job Offers
Reload this Page >

Help other's relocate to California!

Help other's relocate to California!

Old Jun 30th 2006, 2:41 am
Just Joined

kerriew is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Help other's relocate to California!

We are a relocation management company - www.coppergate.us - and we are currently working with one of the World's largest employers, to assist them in relocating employees into the Bay Area of California. We are looking for individuals to work with us, to aid these newly relocated families settle into their new location.

The role includes, liaising with the family, visits to the Social Security office, advice on local cultures, and things to do - along with a whole host of other satisfying duties.

The specific locations we are looking for employees in are:- Concord, Richmond, Bakersville, San Ramon and Oakland.

This is a flexible position, rather than full time, and is for an immediate start. If you are interested in hearing more, please contact me via this site or my company's site above (www.coppergate.us).

Look forward to hearing from you.

Kerrie Wiseman