Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Job Offers
Reload this Page >

Hairdressing Postions In Perth

Hairdressing Postions In Perth

Old Jan 2nd 2007, 10:55 am
Just Joined

Joanne73 is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up Hairdressing Postions In Perth

A great freindly local hairdressing salon in the northern suburbs of Perth Western Australia is looking for hairdressers casual to full time great pay and working enviorment, working with an ex pat get in contact if intrested speak soon!!!
Old Jan 15th 2007, 12:33 pm
Forum Regular

hinx will become famous soon enough
Talking Re: Hairdressing Postions In Perth

Originally Posted by Joanne73
A great freindly local hairdressing salon in the northern suburbs of Perth Western Australia is looking for hairdressers casual to full time great pay and working enviorment, working with an ex pat get in contact if intrested speak soon!!!
hiya i'm interested in the vacancy been working in industry for 7 years now hairdressing and barbering im in uk how do i go about getting more info and details?

hinx
Old Feb 2nd 2007, 9:18 pm
toni

tonihaz is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Hairdressing Postions In Perth

hi joanne can you please send me your email and i will send you my c.v. im very good and confident in my job and enter a few major competitions and i am very interested in your vacancy
Old Feb 2nd 2007, 9:30 pm
toni

Originally Posted by hinx
hiya i'm interested in the vacancy been working in industry for 7 years now hairdressing and barbering im in uk how do i go about getting more info and details?

hinx
hi im a senior hairstylist with outstanding skills in all types of hairdressing including hair extensions(qualified). can you send me your email address so i can send you my c.v. please
Old Mar 21st 2007, 12:54 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by tonihaz
hi im a senior hairstylist with outstanding skills in all types of hairdressing including hair extensions(qualified). can you send me your email address so i can send you my c.v. please
hiya can you please contact me [email protected] i know of positions available in perth asap
Old Mar 21st 2007, 11:05 pm
toni

hi hinx ive just sent you my email address many thanks
Old Mar 22nd 2007, 7:16 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by tonihaz
hi hinx ive just sent you my email address many thanks
i sent you an email did you not get it??????Confused !!!! it was yesterday about 4pm ish
Old Mar 27th 2007, 5:56 pm
Forum Regular

chatty66 will become famous soon enoughchatty66 will become famous soon enough

hey,I'm coming to perth in july 08 a while yet i know...i have levels 1,2 and 3 nvq, lots of traning in london at L'oreal.I'm currently managing a salon with 10 staff.. will i have to be registered.. i have passed my skills assesment and have my skilled entry visa..can you let me know more.. thanks chatty66
Old Mar 28th 2007, 8:02 pm
Just Joined

billy flymo has a brilliant futurebilly flymo has a brilliant futurebilly flymo has a brilliant futurebilly flymo has a brilliant futurebilly flymo has a brilliant futurebilly flymo has a brilliant future

hi im out on oz may 07 to validate my visa, 20 years, and still at it!! im female,36 and worked with the big names in the uk,like to hear more from you and maybe have a laugh too!.. sue [email protected]