Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Job Offers
Reload this Page >

HAIRDRESSER WANTED!!

HAIRDRESSER WANTED!!

Old Jun 12th 2007, 11:27 am
arrived perth sept 06

kgray has a brilliant futurekgray has a brilliant futurekgray has a brilliant futurekgray has a brilliant futurekgray has a brilliant futurekgray has a brilliant future
Default HAIRDRESSER WANTED!!

I have just started to work for a really nice salon in Hepburn Heights, so if anone in the area, newbies or old hands alike, would like a modern, english, fully qualified stylist with years of training, who had her own business in the uk, feel free to ask for Karen at Joy Hairdesign, I work Tuesdays and Fridays until 2.30.
They also have a position available for a Saturday and/or Thursday evening stylist, the salon has a very relaxed atmosphere and the staff are really friendly, they are also offering above award wages for the right stylist! which is pretty unheard of in this business I have found!! If anyone out there is interested please feel free to pm me for a chat or ring the salon direct on 94024400
Karen.
Old Jun 12th 2007, 11:48 am
happy to be here!

nightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: HAIRDRESSER WANTED!!

Hi Karen,
Congratulations on the job!
I see you won't be working Thursdays
Tracey
Old Jun 12th 2007, 12:00 pm
arrived perth sept 06

kgray has a brilliant futurekgray has a brilliant futurekgray has a brilliant futurekgray has a brilliant futurekgray has a brilliant futurekgray has a brilliant future

would miss you guys at hillarys too much!!!!
ed!!
Old Jun 14th 2007, 1:17 pm
Arrived Perth June 2006

Dawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to behold

Hi Hun!! no getting so busy you cant fit me in anymore I hope!!

Anyway, just to wish you all the best, not that you'll need it! Your by far the best Hairdresser I know, and its good to know someone with extensive experience thats upto date!! chat soon, Dawn xx