Reload this Page >

Hairdresser needed in W.A.

Hairdresser needed in W.A.

Old Mar 17th 2008, 7:45 am
Just Joined

Velocity is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Hairdresser needed in W.A.

Hi there,
I am the proprietor of a Hair salon in a lovely little outback town and our current hair dresser is not working out. I am looking for a Hair dresser to cut for 38 hours a week for the next 6 months (tourist season) with options of staying longer and possible partnership later this year.
It is a nice salon and you have an assistant to help out making reservations and applying/removing colors.
The applicant should be bright and bubbly with a minimum of two years experience cutting hair.

We hope to hear from you soon.
Old Mar 31st 2008, 12:46 pm
BE Enthusiast

suzyambrose is just really nicesuzyambrose is just really nicesuzyambrose is just really nicesuzyambrose is just really nicesuzyambrose is just really nicesuzyambrose is just really nicesuzyambrose is just really nicesuzyambrose is just really nicesuzyambrose is just really nicesuzyambrose is just really nice
Default Re: Hairdresser needed in W.A.

Hi my husband is a barber so if you know of any barber jobs going please could you let me know that'd be a great help hoping to move to perth by the end of the year thanks very much
Old May 9th 2008, 11:29 am
Just Joined

lisaasrian is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Hairdresser needed in W.A.

Originally Posted by Velocity
Hi there,
I am the proprietor of a Hair salon in a lovely little outback town and our current hair dresser is not working out. I am looking for a Hair dresser to cut for 38 hours a week for the next 6 months (tourist season) with options of staying longer and possible partnership later this year.
It is a nice salon and you have an assistant to help out making reservations and applying/removing colors.
The applicant should be bright and bubbly with a minimum of two years experience cutting hair.

We hope to hear from you soon.
Hi I am a hairdresser with 5 years experience I am emigrating to Australia hopefully by this time next year. I will be living in Perth, Cralisle with my auntie for a while untill I find my feet I am looking to get a sponsored job offer so that I can get a sponsored visa would this be something you would consider?

Kind regards

Lisa