British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Job Offers (https://britishexpats.com/forum/job-offers-82/)
-   -   Forklift Sales People wanted (https://britishexpats.com/forum/job-offers-82/forklift-sales-people-wanted-477048/)

Ian & Sharon Aug 26th 2007 10:20 pm

Forklift Sales People wanted

I've been asked to see if there is anyone out there ready to make the move to Brisbane.

I work as a sale person for a German company (red machines;)) and we need one sales person to sell new & used machines.
The company will sponsor you for a 457 visa and then for PR after 2 years.
The sales area is from Benliegh including the Gold Coast down to the NSW boarder.
Comes with a car (VW)
Money wise OTE over $100K :thumbsup:
Anyone interested ?

PM me for more details and who to contact

Ian

Ian & Sharon Aug 26th 2007 10:28 pm

Re: Forklift Sales People wanted

Sorry the area is down to Coffs Harbour :thumbsup:

Immediate start but they would wait a few months for the right person.

joannem1 Aug 27th 2007 12:45 am

Originally Posted by Ian & Sharon (Post 5238311)
I've been asked to see if there is anyone out there ready to make the move to Brisbane.

I work as a sale person for a German company (red machines;)) and we need one sales person to sell new & used machines.
The sales area is from Benliegh including the Gold Coast down to the NSW boarder.
Comes with a car (VW)
Anyone interested ?

Ian

hi Ian and Sharon,
we were from st helens as well!!!we live springwood,brisbane at the mo, been here 18months, husband looking for new opprtunity, works as social worker, wants to move away from that, are you looking for specific sales experience, would training be available!!!were open to new challenges!!!

Ian & Sharon Aug 27th 2007 5:18 am

Hi Joan,

Sorry but they want people who have had experience in Material handling, basically they want someone who could start selling straight away.

Sorry

Ian

joannem1 Aug 27th 2007 5:28 am

Originally Posted by Ian & Sharon (Post 5239081)
Hi Joan,

Sorry but they want people who have had experience in Material handling, basically they want someone who could start selling straight away.

Sorry

Ian

ok, no probs thanks anyway x

Gjn200 Aug 27th 2007 6:14 am

Comes with a car (VW)
Anyone interested ?

Ian

I'm a Linde tech. A great place to work:thumbdown:

FluffyTheCampfireSlayer Aug 27th 2007 6:16 am

Comes with a car (VW)
Anyone interested ?

Ian

Have PM'd you Ian!

chasingrainbows Aug 27th 2007 12:44 pm

Comes with a car (VW)
Anyone interested ?

Ian

Have PM'd you.

Regards

Ian & Sharon Aug 27th 2007 8:18 pm

Originally Posted by Gjn200 (Post 5239129)
I'm a Linde tech. A great place to work:thumbdown:

Totally different in Brisbane :p its ace :thumbsup:

Gina123 Sep 4th 2007 1:51 pm

Have PMd you,

Many Thanks

Neil

Gina123 Sep 4th 2007 2:41 pm

Currently work for linde as a sales rep selling old and new machines in uk. Am ready to move - sold house etc. Would love to hear more about position if it is still available.

Neil

Ian & Sharon Sep 4th 2007 7:58 pm

Mate, PM me

Ian

sheila130576 Sep 21st 2007 4:00 am

Hello, i wanted to know if the position as a forklift salesperson is still available. I am from Germany. I live here in Brisbane at the moment. My boyfriend applied for an 457. I worked as a salesperson in Germany in the wholesale trade and foreign trade for pully wheels and timing belts for the machine building industry. I could start work immediately. If the position is still available, please send me an e mail soon back. Best regards. Tanja.

Ian & Sharon Sep 21st 2007 12:54 pm

Originally Posted by sheila130576 (Post 5336690)
Hello, i wanted to know if the position as a forklift salesperson is still available. I am from Germany. I live here in Brisbane at the moment. My boyfriend applied for an 457. I worked as a salesperson in Germany in the wholesale trade and foreign trade for pully wheels and timing belts for the machine building industry. I could start work immediately. If the position is still available, please send me an e mail soon back. Best regards. Tanja.

welshtaffy Jan 24th 2008 3:15 pm

hi ian & sharon

just pm'd you....for some info..hope you don't mind?:thumbsup:

clare & dean x