British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Job Offers (https://britishexpats.com/forum/job-offers-82/)
-   -   English Virtual Assistant Sought (https://britishexpats.com/forum/job-offers-82/english-virtual-assistant-sought-943537/)

RobertK1975 Apr 12th 2022 12:29 am

English Virtual Assistant Sought

Hello,
I seek an English Virtual Executive Assistant fully proficient in MS Outlook, Google Sheets, WhatsApp, Gmail and hopefully HubSpot. Compensation can be structured a number of ways depending on responsibilities assumed/sought.

Besides working closely with our lead serial entrepreneur (myself) the role entails maintaining and communicating with a large global database of contacts and relationships on an ongoing basis.

Candidate will be no less than our Money Penny.

Thank you,
Robert

christmasoompa Apr 12th 2022 7:15 am

Re: English Virtual Assistant Sought

Hi, welcome to BE.

It would be helpful if you could state your location and if you have any limits on where you'd want your VA to be located. I've worked as a VA myself for many years (not for quite some time though, so not angling for the job!), and know that time difference is key when working for somebody in another country.

A salary indication would also be helpful for anybody looking. If you are located in a country where minimum wage is quite low and are expecting to pay that, then it may help anybody that would be wanting more to know that the job isn't for them.

Good luck finding someone.

RobertK1975 Apr 14th 2022 1:17 am

Re: English Virtual Assistant Sought

Thanks Chris, I could not find where/how to edit the original post -- so the extra details are:
  • I live/work between and in Puerto Rico, Ohio, Miami and Europe (London, Amsterdam/Istanbul). Half the year is spent usually in EST time zone.
  • I am agnostic as to where the VA lives though prefer they be in Europe or EST/Caribbean.
  • I would like to start with a clear project test of onboarding my ~5000 contacts into HubSpot and making an initial contact of them (phone and/or email) -- easier said then done as I have to also classify/segment the contacts into certain 'how-to-handle' protocol buckets. It is very important the VA be trained up on a CRM already -- my preferred is HubSpot but can go with theirs. I value the project at $25K ($5.00/contact) -- how many contacts can a single person truly reach in a day?
  • Should the test go well - I would then foresee the VA taking over the handling of my main work email day-to-day in partnership with me, in addition to managing my travel up to two years in advance. I would envision a stabilized salary dependent on either a part-time (less than 20hrs/wk + semi-on-call) or full time (40hrs+on-call 24/7) basis. I would have to know quite a bit more as to what their own salary expectations are, etc.....but if the service is good I am sure we will ring the bell.