Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Job Offers
Reload this Page >

Electricians Job Opportunity in New Zealand.

Electricians Job Opportunity in New Zealand.

Old Mar 31st 2014, 5:49 am
Forum Regular

crumpy10 is a splendid one to beholdcrumpy10 is a splendid one to beholdcrumpy10 is a splendid one to beholdcrumpy10 is a splendid one to beholdcrumpy10 is a splendid one to beholdcrumpy10 is a splendid one to beholdcrumpy10 is a splendid one to beholdcrumpy10 is a splendid one to beholdcrumpy10 is a splendid one to beholdcrumpy10 is a splendid one to beholdcrumpy10 is a splendid one to behold
Smile Electricians Job Opportunity in New Zealand.

Hi.

Electrical company in the Manawatu are on the look out for committed, qualified, outgoing, polite, electricians to join an expanding and thriving business.

If you think you fit the bill, please send your CV to me.

Many thanks

Anna
Old Apr 27th 2014, 10:30 pm
Forum Regular

crumpy10 is a splendid one to beholdcrumpy10 is a splendid one to beholdcrumpy10 is a splendid one to beholdcrumpy10 is a splendid one to beholdcrumpy10 is a splendid one to beholdcrumpy10 is a splendid one to beholdcrumpy10 is a splendid one to beholdcrumpy10 is a splendid one to beholdcrumpy10 is a splendid one to beholdcrumpy10 is a splendid one to beholdcrumpy10 is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Electricians Job Opportunity in New Zealand.

just bumping this thread.

Job still available.

Cheers
Old Apr 1st 2015, 9:07 am
Just Joined

garycochrane86 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi,

I am writting on behalf of myself and a friend. We are fully qualified 17th edition Electricians who have recently finished working in Afghanistan for the last 2 years. I am wondering if you are still looking for British Electricians?

Thanks for your time

Regards

Gary

Last edited by BEVS; Apr 2nd 2015 at 6:27 am. Reason: saving you from spambits and weirdos by removing the email addy
Old Apr 2nd 2015, 6:28 am
BE Site Lead & Admin

BEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by garycochrane86 View Post
Hi,

I am writting on behalf of myself and a friend. We are fully qualified 17th edition Electricians who have recently finished working in Afghanistan for the last 2 years. I am wondering if you are still looking for British Electricians?

Thanks for your time

Regards

Gary
I doubt this garycochrane as this thread is nearly a year old.

If you are looking to NEw Zealand on a temp basis , then perhaps look at the assorted Christchurch job sites. The quake city is always in need.
Old May 31st 2015, 9:54 pm
Just Joined

cipriancroitoru is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by crumpy10 View Post
Hi.

Electrical company in the Manawatu are on the look out for committed, qualified, outgoing, polite, electricians to join an expanding and thriving business.

If you think you fit the bill, please send your CV to me.

Many thanks

Anna
If you are still looking for electricians please mail me

Last edited by BEVS; Jun 1st 2015 at 3:04 am.
Old Jun 23rd 2015, 10:07 am
Banned

AngelaBBliss is an unknown quantity at this point

where i will sent?
Old Jun 23rd 2015, 10:44 am
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by AngelaBBliss View Post
where i will sent?
I'm sorry, I don't understand your post? Maybe it's autocorrect, but it doesn't make any sense!

But this thread is very old and the OP hasn't been on the forum for over a year, so I'll close the thread now. If you have any questions about working as an electrician in NZ, I'd suggest you ask them on the NZ forums.

HTH.