British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Job Offers (https://britishexpats.com/forum/job-offers-82/)
-   -   Electricians Job Opportunity in New Zealand. (https://britishexpats.com/forum/job-offers-82/electricians-job-opportunity-new-zealand-830037/)

crumpy10 Mar 31st 2014 5:49 am

Electricians Job Opportunity in New Zealand.

Hi.

Electrical company in the Manawatu are on the look out for committed, qualified, outgoing, polite, electricians to join an expanding and thriving business.

If you think you fit the bill, please send your CV to me.

Many thanks

Anna

crumpy10 Apr 27th 2014 10:30 pm

Re: Electricians Job Opportunity in New Zealand.

just bumping this thread.

Job still available.

Cheers

scrubbedexpat14​​​​​​​6 Apr 1st 2015 9:07 am

Hi,

I am writting on behalf of myself and a friend. We are fully qualified 17th edition Electricians who have recently finished working in Afghanistan for the last 2 years. I am wondering if you are still looking for British Electricians?

Thanks for your time

Regards

Gary

BEVS Apr 2nd 2015 6:28 am

Originally Posted by garycochrane86 (Post 11608174)
Hi,

I am writting on behalf of myself and a friend. We are fully qualified 17th edition Electricians who have recently finished working in Afghanistan for the last 2 years. I am wondering if you are still looking for British Electricians?

Thanks for your time

Regards

Gary

I doubt this garycochrane as this thread is nearly a year old.

If you are looking to NEw Zealand on a temp basis , then perhaps look at the assorted Christchurch job sites. The quake city is always in need.

cipriancroitoru May 31st 2015 9:54 pm

Originally Posted by crumpy10 (Post 11197585)
Hi.

Electrical company in the Manawatu are on the look out for committed, qualified, outgoing, polite, electricians to join an expanding and thriving business.

If you think you fit the bill, please send your CV to me.

Many thanks

Anna

If you are still looking for electricians please mail me

AngelaBBliss Jun 23rd 2015 10:07 am

where i will sent?

christmasoompa Jun 23rd 2015 10:44 am

Originally Posted by AngelaBBliss (Post 11682378)
where i will sent?

I'm sorry, I don't understand your post? Maybe it's autocorrect, but it doesn't make any sense!

But this thread is very old and the OP hasn't been on the forum for over a year, so I'll close the thread now. If you have any questions about working as an electrician in NZ, I'd suggest you ask them on the NZ forums.

HTH.