British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Job Offers (https://britishexpats.com/forum/job-offers-82/)
-   -   Crane mechanical & electrical techies PERTH, WA (https://britishexpats.com/forum/job-offers-82/crane-mechanical-electrical-techies-perth-wa-512417/)

gaylenmark Feb 7th 2008 1:13 am

Crane mechanical & electrical techies PERTH, WA

Hi,

The company I am working with is desperately looking for mechanical and electrical people from the UK to work on overhead cranes.

I myself moved out here within the company but since we've taken on loads of contracts for crane servicing, electrical & mechanical outfitting & crane installations we're about to start advertising in the UK, Canada & South Africa.

We've sponsored a fair few people to come over and I think, depending on experience, they've relocated people to Perth. If you're looking for a quick move to Perth to cash in on the mining boom just email me and I'll put you onto the guy here.

Cheers
Mark

mbing Feb 14th 2008 2:34 am

Re: Crane mechanical & electrical techies PERTH, WA

Hi,

Just wondering if you have any other jobs going within your company ...I know of someone who is very desperate to come over to perth for a chance at a great opportunity to work, have a change of lifestyle and also to reunite with family, he is a Fitter and Turner, with a vast amount of experience and skills.

We are hoping to secure him a job that is willing to sponsor him.

Any help would be very much appreciated :)

M

lilstewie Feb 14th 2008 6:15 am

Originally Posted by gaylenmark (Post 5896976)
Hi,

The company I am working with is desperately looking for mechanical and electrical people from the UK to work on overhead cranes.

I myself moved out here within the company but since we've taken on loads of contracts for crane servicing, electrical & mechanical outfitting & crane installations we're about to start advertising in the UK, Canada & South Africa.

We've sponsored a fair few people to come over and I think, depending on experience, they've relocated people to Perth. If you're looking for a quick move to Perth to cash in on the mining boom just email me and I'll put you onto the guy here.

Cheers
Mark

What sort of hourly rate is it??

gaylenmark Feb 14th 2008 10:32 pm

Originally Posted by mbing (Post 5929795)
Hi,

Just wondering if you have any other jobs going within your company ...I know of someone who is very desperate to come over to perth for a chance at a great opportunity to work, have a change of lifestyle and also to reunite with family, he is a Fitter and Turner, with a vast amount of experience and skills.

We are hoping to secure him a job that is willing to sponsor him.

Any help would be very much appreciated :)

M

M,

We would definitely be interested in a fitter as we conduct alot of overhaul work in our workshop. With WA being so far from the traditional crane component manufacturers in Europe we tend to find it quicker to overhaul rather than replace.

I'll post you a private message with my contact details so we can discuss it more.

Cheers
Mark

simonbilly71 Mar 13th 2008 9:48 am

just read your blog about the man in the know. I have heavy engineering experience and i would like to work in perth cheers

Burkins Mar 13th 2008 8:15 pm

Hi

My husband is a Boiler Maker Fabricator Welder. Do you have any jobs for him. He is very hard working!

Thanks

BECCY.FR Mar 14th 2008 8:02 am

1 Attachment(s)
hi my hubbie is an electrician and has worked on the overhead lines,i will send you his cv take a look and let me know

eightpints Apr 13th 2008 7:40 am

Hi,

Cheers
Mark

PM sent mate

csquare11 Jun 20th 2008 11:17 pm

Hi,

Cheers
Mark

I'm a tower crane technicien with 4 years experience please contact me at [email protected] for a copy of my resume

brian.w Jun 27th 2008 4:32 am

what about pipefitters offshore work,mines etc?

waggy660 Jul 9th 2008 8:32 pm

iam a mobile crane op with servicing experience no paper qual for techi but have for operating cranes for 15yrs could i be of help??:thumbsup:

sawyerslost Jul 11th 2008 11:35 am

Hi Mark,

Myself and my family are interested in migrating to Perth.

Just wondering if you are looking for any banksmen in Perth?

If so, can you pm me as I can't pm yet.
Cheers
Frank

Tintsexpert Aug 2nd 2008 1:59 pm

Hi Mark, Are they still looking for tech's ?
Our visa is now on the decision makers desk apparently!!!!!
Hoping to be in perth soon.
PS been working in East Kilbride, drove past the old office a few times!!!!!!!

bigdavesrave Sep 17th 2008 11:47 am

Hi mark

If you are still looking for Elect techs can you email me at [email protected]
Think it would be an excellent oppertunaty.

Thanks.
Dave

ozzymaz Sep 22nd 2008 3:44 pm

Hi there

My son is here (Perth) on a WHV and is looking for a sponsor (He is a fully qualified Diesel Fitter ) and I wondered if you might be able to help him or know of anybody who could?

Thanks