Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Job Offers
Reload this Page >

Construction site staff wanted

Construction site staff wanted

Old Jan 1st 2008, 4:22 am
Forum Regular

Peter & Karin is just really nicePeter & Karin is just really nicePeter & Karin is just really nicePeter & Karin is just really nicePeter & Karin is just really nicePeter & Karin is just really nicePeter & Karin is just really nicePeter & Karin is just really nice
Default Construction site staff wanted

Hi,

I am a Project Manager working for a large construction company in Perth, WA.and I am looking for staff for work south of Perth in the Mandurah area, in particular I am looking for site managers with commercial/multistorey experience. I also have a requirement for Contract administrators (Assistant Project managers).

The company are also starting to recruit Formworkers and steel fixers for works south of Perth.

These positions are not sponsored. If you are interested send me a PM.

Peter.
Old Jan 2nd 2008, 9:08 pm
Forum Regular

simon-hannah is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Construction site staff wanted

I'm in the middle east as a construction manager on multi storey, what kind of packages are available in oz?
Old Jan 3rd 2008, 7:52 am
Forum Regular

Peter & Karin is just really nicePeter & Karin is just really nicePeter & Karin is just really nicePeter & Karin is just really nicePeter & Karin is just really nicePeter & Karin is just really nicePeter & Karin is just really nicePeter & Karin is just really nice

Originally Posted by simon-hannah
I'm in the middle east as a construction manager on multi storey, what kind of packages are available in oz?
It really does depend on how well you negotiate/how much they want you and who it is you work for. If you look at the adverts they all seem to offer packagaes from 110 to 140+.

I know people who do the same job as others but are on totally different packages of varying figures.

Sorry can't be of more specific help!
Old Jan 14th 2008, 6:59 am
Just Joined

hopefuls is on a distinguished road

Hi
just a long shot

Your not in need of a experienced painter and decorator are you??? or even know of anyone

a little random i know but we are in need of a job offer before we can move to australia.

thanks
Old Jan 18th 2008, 6:10 am
V&G
Just Joined

V&G is a name known to allV&G is a name known to allV&G is a name known to allV&G is a name known to allV&G is a name known to allV&G is a name known to allV&G is a name known to allV&G is a name known to allV&G is a name known to allV&G is a name known to allV&G is a name known to all

need any brickies?
Old Mar 16th 2008, 4:26 pm
Forum Regular

Eammon is on a distinguished road
Question Re: Construction site staff wanted

Hi Peter

I have got over 15 years experience in Formwork - I am currently working as a foreman shuttering carpenter. I'd be interested in coming out to Perth, but only just in the process of submitting my paper assessment to VetAssess.

Coulld you tell me what sort of salary I could expect as a Formwork Carpenter with yourselves.

PS - I promise I won't take it as a job offer, just merely an answer to my enquiry!!!!
Old Mar 17th 2008, 9:06 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Eammon
Hi Peter

I have got over 15 years experience in Formwork - I am currently working as a foreman shuttering carpenter. I'd be interested in coming out to Perth, but only just in the process of submitting my paper assessment to VetAssess.

Coulld you tell me what sort of salary I could expect as a Formwork Carpenter with yourselves.

PS - I promise I won't take it as a job offer, just merely an answer to my enquiry!!!!

please pm cv and I will review it I will then pm you a salary guide