Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Job Offers
Reload this Page >

British electrian wanted in brisbane

British electrian wanted in brisbane

Old Oct 5th 2006, 4:26 am
Just Joined

modern electrical is an unknown quantity at this point
Default British electrian wanted in brisbane

Full time position available immediately, for newly arrived electrician with trades recognition certificate. We Will help you with the daunting task of obtaining you QLD electrical licence, while you work in the electrical industry, along side QLD electricians. I myself want through the same process a number of years a go and am more than happy to help. Please call Sandy 0416 080701
Old Oct 5th 2006, 5:20 am
Drunken Aussie

brisnick is just really nicebrisnick is just really nicebrisnick is just really nicebrisnick is just really nicebrisnick is just really nicebrisnick is just really nicebrisnick is just really nicebrisnick is just really nicebrisnick is just really nicebrisnick is just really nicebrisnick is just really nice
Default Re: British electrian wanted in brisbane

I hope this job is open to Australians (and others) too, otherwise this is blatant discrimination!!!

Originally Posted by modern electrical
Full time position available immediately, for newly arrived electrician with trades recognition certificate. We Will help you with the daunting task of obtaining you QLD electrical licence, while you work in the electrical industry, along side QLD electricians. I myself want through the same process a number of years a go and am more than happy to help. Please call Sandy 0416 080701
Old Oct 29th 2006, 8:09 am
Just Joined

Scratch is an unknown quantity at this point

hi i've had the TRA check & my visa has just come through as a general electrican. I have been working as a sparks for 9 years in the UK. I am currently still in the UK but could travel out very soon. Please could you let me have some more information about the role. Happy to send you my CV if my background is of interest.

Ray

Old Nov 1st 2006, 10:06 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Scratch
hi i've had the TRA check & my visa has just come through as a general electrican. I have been working as a sparks for 9 years in the UK. I am currently still in the UK but could travel out very soon. Please could you let me have some more information about the role. Happy to send you my CV if my background is of interest.

Ray
Hi Ray,
The work is mainly new house wiring, air conditioners and safety switches, it is based around the Brisbane area & you will be working supervised until the Qld licence is sorted out, please email your cv and call us when you arrive in Oz.
Old Jan 20th 2007, 6:51 am
Forum Regular

Dawn&Andy has a brilliant futureDawn&Andy has a brilliant futureDawn&Andy has a brilliant futureDawn&Andy has a brilliant futureDawn&Andy has a brilliant futureDawn&Andy has a brilliant futureDawn&Andy has a brilliant futureDawn&Andy has a brilliant future

I have just started the visa process i am preparing my tra forms my agent asking for a reference off my apprenticeship employers from 15 years ago trying to sort it out so when i get my visa we moving to brisbane area been a sparky for 20 years

Andy
Old Jan 22nd 2007, 7:38 pm
Just Joined

ade & natalie is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Sandy

I know you posted this ages ago but only just found the site.

I am an Electrician by trade and have recd my TRA me and my partner are just waiting for our visa application to be recvd.

We are Planning on going to brisbane if we ever get there !!!!!!!!!!!

we are hoping to get to brisbane around Oct Nov 2007 so if you dont mind can I keep your number and contact you when i get there maybe you might be looking for lads then.

Ade
Old Jan 22nd 2007, 8:09 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Dawn&Andy
I have just started the visa process i am preparing my tra forms my agent asking for a reference off my apprenticeship employers from 15 years ago trying to sort it out so when i get my visa we moving to brisbane area been a sparky for 20 years

Andy
Hi Andy,

When you arrive in Brisbane please ph us on 0416 080701 (mobile) we have work available in & around the Brisbane area, we can also assist with obtaining a Queensland electrical licence

Sandy Mear
Modern Electrical
Old Jan 23rd 2007, 2:26 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by ade & natalie
Hi Sandy

I know you posted this ages ago but only just found the site.

I am an Electrician by trade and have recd my TRA me and my partner are just waiting for our visa application to be recvd.

We are Planning on going to brisbane if we ever get there !!!!!!!!!!!

we are hoping to get to brisbane around Oct Nov 2007 so if you dont mind can I keep your number and contact you when i get there maybe you might be looking for lads then.

Ade

Hi Ade
Yes that will be fine, phone 0416080701 when you arrive & we will see what we can do
Regards
Sandy
Modern Electrical
Old Feb 21st 2007, 1:55 am
Now A UK Ozzie

GaryY is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Sandy,
My names Gary Youngman and I've been in Oz now for 4 months. I am a timed served electricain. I am at the moment trying to sort my Qld license out, and getting more and more frustrated. I'm still trying to get my domestic license from the TRA after already being classed as General Electrician. I am living near Marochydore. Have you any jobs going in this area or do you know firms like yourself that help out us UK electricians
Cheers
Old Feb 21st 2007, 7:00 am
Just Joined

murphy is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi I know it is a bit late but I am an English Sparky in Adelaide. I have my tra & shortly relocating to Brisbane or surrounding areas. I will be looking for Electrical work & wondering how the employment situation is over in Queensland.

Cheers

Barry
Old Feb 25th 2007, 4:26 am
Now A UK Ozzie

GaryY is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Barry
There seems to be plenty of jobs around, but you need to get a Queensland Electrical License. I'm having a few problems sorting this out at moment.
Good luck
Gary
Old Mar 29th 2007, 10:21 pm
Just Joined

evec is an unknown quantity at this point

[Hi, I know you're looking for electricians, but do you know of anyone that needs a painter.Still in Ireland, but could be there soon if I could get help with sponsorship.My wife is a hairdresser, high on the list, but the visa process takes ages,if we had a sponsor it'd only take 6 weeks through an agent.I hope you do'nt think I'm cheeky, but it's worth a try.
Could you reccomend anywhere nice to buy a house in Brisbane? Not city,but not too far out either, we have a 6yr old daughter.
Thanks a mil,
Sean.
Old Jul 10th 2007, 8:42 pm
Just Joined

Jamiesmyname is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi,
I am also hoping to be in the Brisbane area in October - November this year 2007. I have been an Electrician for 7 years. What you have offered sounds very interesting. Please could i also get in contact with you when i arrive in Brisbane. New builds etc sounds great. Look forward to your reply.
Kind regards
Jamie
Old Sep 23rd 2007, 4:28 pm
Forum Regular

FHYLL is just really niceFHYLL is just really niceFHYLL is just really niceFHYLL is just really niceFHYLL is just really niceFHYLL is just really niceFHYLL is just really niceFHYLL is just really nice

HEY SANDY JUST COME ACROSS YOUR THREAD AND AM OZ BOUND WAS LOOKING FOR INFO ON HOW TO GET A LICENSE AND FOUND YOU MY TRA APPLICATION HAS JUST BEN RETURNED SUCCESSFUL AND AM HOPING TO SETTLE BY MAY 08 BEN OVER IN JUNE AND WORK LOOKED QUITE PLENTIFUL ALSO OVER AGAIN IN NOVEMBER SO ANY INFO WOULD BE GREAT