Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Job Offers
Reload this Page >

Brit. Advert.Mgr for Thailand office. Over £50k p.a.

Brit. Advert.Mgr for Thailand office. Over £50k p.a.

Old Jul 29th 2007, 6:06 am
Upatham

Upatham is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking Brit. Advert.Mgr for Thailand office. Over £50k p.a.

My consultancy will be launching a quarterly, English language, Controlled Circulation journal on Solar and Renewable Energy. International, top ranking client base.
You have a proven track record of international advertising sales for B2B yearbooks and journals. You have a basic knowledge of print media and fulfillment. You are flexible with your working hours, (because of the time zones involved) and you are used to working to a deadline.
You will enjoy the challenge of working from the largest and most modern city in Southeast Asia where the standard of living is high, the cost of living is very low, and where the climate and people are exceptionally friendly.
You won't be stuck in the office all the time - if you like, you can occasionally staff our booths at trade fairs around SE Asia (we'll give you a tie ).
Benefits include relocation to Bangkok, visa, work permit, health insurance and accommodation. If this journal is a success, you will be responsible for suggesting and developing new titles for this fast growing economy, and recruiting your own team.
Full details are on our website at http://siamconsulting.info/jobs and if you like what you see you can call me, Chris, - I'm the CEO but I don't bite on +66 871020117 to convince me you are the person I need but please not in the middle of the night we are GMT +7.