Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Job Offers
Reload this Page >

Begging for Staff - Perth WA

Begging for Staff - Perth WA

Old Sep 22nd 2008, 5:14 am
BE Enthusiast

Downies has a reputation beyond reputeDownies has a reputation beyond reputeDownies has a reputation beyond reputeDownies has a reputation beyond reputeDownies has a reputation beyond reputeDownies has a reputation beyond reputeDownies has a reputation beyond reputeDownies has a reputation beyond reputeDownies has a reputation beyond reputeDownies has a reputation beyond reputeDownies has a reputation beyond repute
Default Begging for Staff - Perth WA

Hi everyone.

Long time no post, but have been nipping in and answering lots of questions from time to time.

This time my previous employer has asked me to ask you lot if anyone is interested or you know of anyone interested in a couple of positions going at the firm.

I only changed jobs very recently to go into the oil and gas industry (more money and flexibility), so I believe they are an excellent firm to work for and I recommend them highly.

They are based in Leederville in Perth, they have their own car park (bonus) and are very very family oriented - several of the company directors have young families and they have regular family get togethers.

Thank you for checking these out.

Several positions available listed below - if you are interest please email directly to: [email protected]. Or if you feel more comfortable doing so, please send to my private messages and I will forward for you.

Electrical Project Engineer

Are you a tradesperson looking to get off the tools, want to further your career or simply seek a change? Then we would like to talk to you for the positions as follows:

• Electrical Project Engineer – Building Services Design
• Electrical Project Engineer – Construction Administration
Applicants may have either a trade or tertiary background.

Successful applicants will have the opportunity to work on a wide range of projects including: offices, high density residential, medical, education, resort and infrastructure developments around Western Australia.

These positions offer long term stable careers within our friendly, respected and professional team, based in our Leederville offices.

Excellent remuneration and incentives will be offered and flexible working hours will be considered.

If this vacancy is of interest then please email your up to date resume to: [email protected], fax to: (08) 9328 5522 or via post:
Hannah Shackleton
Engineering Technology Consultants Pty Ltd
61 Loftus Street
LEEDERVILLE WA 6007
www.etcpl.com.au

SENIOR ASSOCIATE - ELECTRICAL ENGINEER
BUILDING SERVICES

• Project Design, Consultancy & Management
• Excellent Career opportunity
• Strong business based on quality and client focus

Perth based Engineering Technology Consultants / ETC is one of Western Australia’s largest and most awarded Building Services Electrical consultancies.

Since 1976 ETC has grown & developed into an Industry leader with a strong reputation and diversity of project work across all areas of Electrical Engineering including medical, educational, retail and commercial.

Current projects include CBD high rise offices, high profile government and private developments and large infrastructure projects.

ETC employees enjoy a challenging and stimulating working environment with a focus on achieving a balance between work, family and lifestyle. Benefits include regular social activities and a strong commitment to career development through training and support.

This is a unique opportunity to join a professional team initially at a Senior Associate level with a clear objective towards promotion to Director within the organisation. A detail development plan will be established with the successful applicant based on experience and capabilities.

Your past experience will have given you the capability to design, document and manage major commercial building services projects in a consultancy role. You will have demonstrated ability to develop and maintain client relationships and possess some management experience successfully working with and developing staff.
Applicants shall have relevant tertiary qualifications and experience in a building services electrical consultancy capacity.

This position will include a generous remuneration package and a unique opportunity to establish a fulfilling long term career.
Benefits will include professional development incentives, relocation support and a true commitment to ensuring career and personal development.

Applications will be strictly confidential and should be addressed with a current resume to:

Business Administrator
Engineering Technology Consultants/ETC
PO Box 506, Leederville ,Western Australia 6903
Or email: [email protected]
Old Sep 22nd 2008, 6:40 am
Forum Regular

dyson99 is just really nicedyson99 is just really nicedyson99 is just really nicedyson99 is just really nicedyson99 is just really nicedyson99 is just really nicedyson99 is just really nicedyson99 is just really nicedyson99 is just really nicedyson99 is just really nice
Default Re: Begging for Staff - Perth WA

would be very interested in this job a bricklayer by trade but have done a lot of management for the past 3 years and know what it is all about let me know what you think?
Old Sep 22nd 2008, 7:51 am
BE Enthusiast

Downies has a reputation beyond reputeDownies has a reputation beyond reputeDownies has a reputation beyond reputeDownies has a reputation beyond reputeDownies has a reputation beyond reputeDownies has a reputation beyond reputeDownies has a reputation beyond reputeDownies has a reputation beyond reputeDownies has a reputation beyond reputeDownies has a reputation beyond reputeDownies has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dyson99
would be very interested in this job a bricklayer by trade but have done a lot of management for the past 3 years and know what it is all about let me know what you think?
They are looking for contract managers - I suppose if you are interested and have relevant experience in the trade they wouldnt mind checking you out. Feel free to send your details to them.
Paula
Old Sep 22nd 2008, 4:15 pm
Forum Regular

nigel and wendy is just really nicenigel and wendy is just really nicenigel and wendy is just really nicenigel and wendy is just really nicenigel and wendy is just really nicenigel and wendy is just really nicenigel and wendy is just really nicenigel and wendy is just really nicenigel and wendy is just really nice

thanks for bringing this to my attention.

we hope to be in perth around november and this could well suit me........been a spark all my life and looking to get off the tools !!

cheers again
Old Sep 25th 2008, 8:46 am
Just Joined

scooby is an unknown quantity at this point

Have sent you an email with my CV. I'm a WA A Grade licence sparky who has studied to University level with 13 years exp on tools and a wide range of experience including ex spec projets. I've ran sections on big projects before too.

cheers
Old Sep 25th 2008, 9:40 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by scooby
Have sent you an email with my CV. I'm a WA A Grade licence sparky who has studied to University level with 13 years exp on tools and a wide range of experience including ex spec projets. I've ran sections on big projects before too.

cheers
Did you send it to the etc email address?

It hasnt come through on mine that is linked into BE.

Paula
Old Sep 28th 2008, 2:05 am
Just Joined

yes I sent it to the link on here but i'll send it again. Let me know if you get it
Old Sep 28th 2008, 9:00 am
Just Joined

I sent it to the wrong email, have re-sent.
Old Sep 28th 2008, 3:29 pm
Just Joined

mikewilliams643 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Downies
Hi everyone.

Long time no post, but have been nipping in and answering lots of questions from time to time.

This time my previous employer has asked me to ask you lot if anyone is interested or you know of anyone interested in a couple of positions going at the firm.

I only changed jobs very recently to go into the oil and gas industry (more money and flexibility), so I believe they are an excellent firm to work for and I recommend them highly.

They are based in Leederville in Perth, they have their own car park (bonus) and are very very family oriented - several of the company directors have young families and they have regular family get togethers.

Thank you for checking these out.

Several positions available listed below - if you are interest please email directly to: [email protected]. Or if you feel more comfortable doing so, please send to my private messages and I will forward for you.

Electrical Project Engineer

Are you a tradesperson looking to get off the tools, want to further your career or simply seek a change? Then we would like to talk to you for the positions as follows:

• Electrical Project Engineer – Building Services Design
• Electrical Project Engineer – Construction Administration
Applicants may have either a trade or tertiary background.

Successful applicants will have the opportunity to work on a wide range of projects including: offices, high density residential, medical, education, resort and infrastructure developments around Western Australia.

These positions offer long term stable careers within our friendly, respected and professional team, based in our Leederville offices.

Excellent remuneration and incentives will be offered and flexible working hours will be considered.

If this vacancy is of interest then please email your up to date resume to: [email protected], fax to: (08) 9328 5522 or via post:
Hannah Shackleton
Engineering Technology Consultants Pty Ltd
61 Loftus Street
LEEDERVILLE WA 6007
www.etcpl.com.au

SENIOR ASSOCIATE - ELECTRICAL ENGINEER
BUILDING SERVICES

• Project Design, Consultancy & Management
• Excellent Career opportunity
• Strong business based on quality and client focus

Perth based Engineering Technology Consultants / ETC is one of Western Australia’s largest and most awarded Building Services Electrical consultancies.

Since 1976 ETC has grown & developed into an Industry leader with a strong reputation and diversity of project work across all areas of Electrical Engineering including medical, educational, retail and commercial.

Current projects include CBD high rise offices, high profile government and private developments and large infrastructure projects.

ETC employees enjoy a challenging and stimulating working environment with a focus on achieving a balance between work, family and lifestyle. Benefits include regular social activities and a strong commitment to career development through training and support.

This is a unique opportunity to join a professional team initially at a Senior Associate level with a clear objective towards promotion to Director within the organisation. A detail development plan will be established with the successful applicant based on experience and capabilities.

Your past experience will have given you the capability to design, document and manage major commercial building services projects in a consultancy role. You will have demonstrated ability to develop and maintain client relationships and possess some management experience successfully working with and developing staff.
Applicants shall have relevant tertiary qualifications and experience in a building services electrical consultancy capacity.

This position will include a generous remuneration package and a unique opportunity to establish a fulfilling long term career.
Benefits will include professional development incentives, relocation support and a true commitment to ensuring career and personal development.

Applications will be strictly confidential and should be addressed with a current resume to:

Business Administrator
Engineering Technology Consultants/ETC
PO Box 506, Leederville ,Western Australia 6903
Or email: [email protected]
Downie

Hi I am a technical project manager and I am currently looking to enter Oz. I have experience running mechanical and electrical projects and hence looking for work.

Could I kindly forward you my CV?

Regards

Mike Williams
Old Sep 30th 2008, 9:18 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by mikewilliams643
Downie

Hi I am a technical project manager and I am currently looking to enter Oz. I have experience running mechanical and electrical projects and hence looking for work.

Could I kindly forward you my CV?

Regards

Mike Williams
Please send to [email protected] - Hannah will receive the resume and forward to Kurt for review.

Good luck
Old Oct 6th 2008, 9:05 am
Just Joined

Did you receive my CV in the end downies?