Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Job Offers
Reload this Page >

Available - IT consultancy jobs in Melbourne

Available - IT consultancy jobs in Melbourne

Old May 29th 2007, 11:09 am
Just Joined

mervbeng is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Available - IT consultancy jobs in Melbourne

I currently work for a well respected IT consultancy in Melbourne and at present they are trying to recruit high quality IT professionals to help deliver a wide range of large strategic projects in the city. The company SMS (www.smsmt.com.au) mainly work on a referral service from existing staff.

They are a great company and have recently recuited a number of expats as the UK work ethic and experience is highly regarded.

So if you have around 10 years IT experience and after reading their website you would be interested in catching up in Melbourne then I am happy to make arrangements to do this. After meeting with you and reviewing your resume the next step would be to forward you details to the HR department.
Old May 29th 2007, 1:01 pm
Victorian Evangelist

Buzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Available - IT consultancy jobs in Melbourne

Emailed you Merv.

Buzzy