British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Job Offers (https://britishexpats.com/forum/job-offers-82/)
-   -   Any Mum looking for a p/t job? (https://britishexpats.com/forum/job-offers-82/any-mum-looking-p-t-job-514800/)

Luke I Amyofath Feb 17th 2008 12:33 am

Re: Any Mum looking for a p/t job?

Originally Posted by TiddlyPom (Post 5943227)
Yeah but that would be sexist to say that women couldn't do that heavy lifting....

It could be construed as sexist but Ive seen the work she had to do and also watched the fat lazy young male bastard who'd just loaf around like he was on a stroll in the park.

TiddlyPom Feb 17th 2008 12:35 am

Originally Posted by Clippy (Post 5943234)
Lol, I'm often heard saying to Dale 'that's a man's job' as an excuse to get out of things. It's not that I can't do it, just that I don't want to ;)

I'll never be a feminist :blink:

Actually I'm just poking fun at Luke considering he was the one who bought up the sexist nature of the thread in the first place. :D

I'm afraid that I don't separate jobs.... I had to do the bloke jobs (renovated the house) because my ex 'didn't like to do a bad job of it'.... but he didn't want to learn how to do a good job of it either.
I can do anything... taught myself plastering, skimming, patching, tiling, can handle power tools... whatever.

When you're lacking a real man, someone's gotta step up and do it.

Luke I Amyofath Feb 17th 2008 12:39 am

Originally Posted by TiddlyPom (Post 5943247)
Actually I'm just poking fun at Luke considering he was the one who bought up the sexist nature of the thread in the first place. :D

I'm afraid that I don't separate jobs.... I had to do the bloke jobs (renovated the house) because my ex 'didn't like to do a bad job of it'.... but he didn't want to learn how to do a good job of it either.
I can do anything... taught myself plastering, skimming, patching, tiling, can handle power tools... whatever.

Exactly why the wife gets stuck in since her ex is a real tosser, I had to teach her everything about how to do things, right from blowjobs and setting up a stereo :D

Clippy Feb 17th 2008 12:40 am

Originally Posted by TiddlyPom (Post 5943247)

Oh I agree totally. If I had to do it, I'm sure I could, albeit caggy handedly.

Dale is one of these super capable men, nothing he can't do. Amazes me to be honest. Oh except from type and make phone calls, he can't do that, that's my job :lol:

TiddlyPom Feb 17th 2008 12:59 am

Originally Posted by Clippy (Post 5943262)
Oh I agree totally. If I had to do it, I'm sure I could, albeit caggy handedly.

Dale is one of these super capable men, nothing he can't do. Amazes me to be honest. Oh except from type and make phone calls, he can't do that, that's my job :lol:

Sounds like a great partnership. :)

Clippy Feb 17th 2008 1:04 am

Originally Posted by TiddlyPom (Post 5943303)
Sounds like a great partnership. :)

Yup, I'm a lucky girl, I know :)

He still gets on my t**s sometimes though :lol:

TiddlyPom Feb 17th 2008 1:07 am

Originally Posted by Luke I Amyofath (Post 5943260)
Exactly why the wife gets stuck in since her ex is a real tosser, I had to teach her everything about how to do things, right from blowjobs and setting up a stereo :D

I can do all of those things....

Who needs a man?

Luke I Amyofath Feb 17th 2008 1:08 am

Originally Posted by Clippy (Post 5943314)

last time I got on my wifes tits I got some bad burns on my dik :lol:

Clippy Feb 17th 2008 1:09 am

Originally Posted by Luke I Amyofath (Post 5943322)
last time I got on my wifes tits I got some bad burns on my dik :lol:

:eek:

Luke I Amyofath Feb 17th 2008 1:09 am

Originally Posted by Clippy (Post 5943324)
:eek:

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...ual+lubricants

TiddlyPom Feb 17th 2008 1:09 am

Originally Posted by Clippy (Post 5943314)

Well I think that's the nature of the beast.
As long as you love each other and you're the most important people in each other's lives, and you tell and show each other that, I don't think it has to be much more complex.

Clippy Feb 17th 2008 1:12 am

Originally Posted by Luke I Amyofath (Post 5943325)

I'd forgotten about that :rofl:

Originally Posted by TiddlyPom (Post 5943327)
Well I think that's the nature of the beast.
As long as you love each other and you're the most important people in each other's lives, and you tell and show each other that, I don't think it has to be much more complex.

True indeed :) Sometimes I probably need reminding of that.

TiddlyPom Feb 17th 2008 1:12 am

Originally Posted by Luke I Amyofath (Post 5943325)

No sympathy. Poor woman has surgery and you want a boob job?

Grab a w*nk in the shower next time. :rofl:

Potato_potato Feb 17th 2008 1:13 am

There's nothing wrong with an employer advertising for a mum if that's what they want. Saves men wasting their time applying to only having their CV thrown in the bin.

I believe employers should have the right to advertise for "exactly" what they require in an employee. Remove the BS and make the ads honest.

I.e Some employers only want a female and that's fine by me, others only want men who aren't going to go on maternity leave. It would all work out in the wash.

TiddlyPom Feb 17th 2008 1:13 am

Originally Posted by Clippy (Post 5943334)
I'd forgotten about that :rofl:

True indeed :) Sometimes I probably need reminding of that.

It can be easy to forget when you're busy... but it's too important to put on the back burner.