Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Job Offers
Reload this Page >

Any Mum looking for a p/t job?

Any Mum looking for a p/t job?

Old Feb 17th 2008, 12:33 am
Banned

Location: I refuse to answer on the grounds it may incriminate me
Luke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Any Mum looking for a p/t job?

Originally Posted by TiddlyPom
Yeah but that would be sexist to say that women couldn't do that heavy lifting....
It could be construed as sexist but Ive seen the work she had to do and also watched the fat lazy young male bastard who'd just loaf around like he was on a stroll in the park.
Old Feb 17th 2008, 12:35 am

TiddlyPom is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Clippy
Lol, I'm often heard saying to Dale 'that's a man's job' as an excuse to get out of things. It's not that I can't do it, just that I don't want to

I'll never be a feminist
Actually I'm just poking fun at Luke considering he was the one who bought up the sexist nature of the thread in the first place.

I'm afraid that I don't separate jobs.... I had to do the bloke jobs (renovated the house) because my ex 'didn't like to do a bad job of it'.... but he didn't want to learn how to do a good job of it either.
I can do anything... taught myself plastering, skimming, patching, tiling, can handle power tools... whatever.

When you're lacking a real man, someone's gotta step up and do it.
Old Feb 17th 2008, 12:39 am
Banned

Luke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond repute

Actually I'm just poking fun at Luke considering he was the one who bought up the sexist nature of the thread in the first place.

I'm afraid that I don't separate jobs.... I had to do the bloke jobs (renovated the house) because my ex 'didn't like to do a bad job of it'.... but he didn't want to learn how to do a good job of it either.
I can do anything... taught myself plastering, skimming, patching, tiling, can handle power tools... whatever.

Exactly why the wife gets stuck in since her ex is a real tosser, I had to teach her everything about how to do things, right from blowjobs and setting up a stereo
Old Feb 17th 2008, 12:40 am

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute

Oh I agree totally. If I had to do it, I'm sure I could, albeit caggy handedly.

Dale is one of these super capable men, nothing he can't do. Amazes me to be honest. Oh except from type and make phone calls, he can't do that, that's my job
Old Feb 17th 2008, 12:59 am

Oh I agree totally. If I had to do it, I'm sure I could, albeit caggy handedly.

Dale is one of these super capable men, nothing he can't do. Amazes me to be honest. Oh except from type and make phone calls, he can't do that, that's my job
Sounds like a great partnership.
Old Feb 17th 2008, 1:04 am

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute

Sounds like a great partnership.
Yup, I'm a lucky girl, I know

He still gets on my t**s sometimes though
Old Feb 17th 2008, 1:07 am

Originally Posted by Luke I Amyofath
Exactly why the wife gets stuck in since her ex is a real tosser, I had to teach her everything about how to do things, right from blowjobs and setting up a stereo
I can do all of those things....

Who needs a man?
Old Feb 17th 2008, 1:08 am
Banned

last time I got on my wifes tits I got some bad burns on my dik
Old Feb 17th 2008, 1:09 am

last time I got on my wifes tits I got some bad burns on my dik
Banned

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...ual+lubricants

Well I think that's the nature of the beast.
As long as you love each other and you're the most important people in each other's lives, and you tell and show each other that, I don't think it has to be much more complex.
Old Feb 17th 2008, 1:12 am

I'd forgotten about that
Well I think that's the nature of the beast.
As long as you love each other and you're the most important people in each other's lives, and you tell and show each other that, I don't think it has to be much more complex.
True indeed Sometimes I probably need reminding of that.
Old Feb 17th 2008, 1:12 am

No sympathy. Poor woman has surgery and you want a boob job?

Grab a w*nk in the shower next time.
Old Feb 17th 2008, 1:13 am
BE Enthusiast

Potato_potato is a splendid one to beholdPotato_potato is a splendid one to beholdPotato_potato is a splendid one to beholdPotato_potato is a splendid one to beholdPotato_potato is a splendid one to beholdPotato_potato is a splendid one to beholdPotato_potato is a splendid one to beholdPotato_potato is a splendid one to beholdPotato_potato is a splendid one to beholdPotato_potato is a splendid one to beholdPotato_potato is a splendid one to behold

There's nothing wrong with an employer advertising for a mum if that's what they want. Saves men wasting their time applying to only having their CV thrown in the bin.

I believe employers should have the right to advertise for "exactly" what they require in an employee. Remove the BS and make the ads honest.

I.e Some employers only want a female and that's fine by me, others only want men who aren't going to go on maternity leave. It would all work out in the wash.
Old Feb 17th 2008, 1:13 am

I'd forgotten about that

True indeed Sometimes I probably need reminding of that.
It can be easy to forget when you're busy... but it's too important to put on the back burner.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.