Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Job Offers
Reload this Page >

any hairdressers moved to the sunshine coast?

any hairdressers moved to the sunshine coast?

Old Oct 8th 2008, 9:47 am
Forum Regular

lorraine111 will become famous soon enoughlorraine111 will become famous soon enough
Default any hairdressers moved to the sunshine coast?

hi there,
i am hoping this thread is not going to cause any problems and get bumped but here goes.
any hairdressers looking to work for a few days in november?
we are ex pats and thought it would be great to help anyone that is in our area to meet people and a few hours etc.
private mail me if you are interested.
lorraine
Old Jan 14th 2009, 9:47 am
BE Enthusiast

The Flintstones has much to be proud ofThe Flintstones has much to be proud ofThe Flintstones has much to be proud ofThe Flintstones has much to be proud ofThe Flintstones has much to be proud ofThe Flintstones has much to be proud ofThe Flintstones has much to be proud ofThe Flintstones has much to be proud ofThe Flintstones has much to be proud ofThe Flintstones has much to be proud ofThe Flintstones has much to be proud of
Default Re: any hairdressers moved to the sunshine coast?

Hi

Moved to the Sunshine Coast about a month ago,finding it hard to find a Hairdressing Job.

Do you know of anywhere/one that is looking for a senior stylist?

Most of the Salons that i have dropped my Resume off to have asked if have any clientele...i think that is making it difficult for me to find a Job.

thanks Sara
Old Jan 21st 2009, 8:56 pm
Forum Regular

lorraine111 will become famous soon enoughlorraine111 will become famous soon enough

hi
sorry i did not reply straight away for some reason i did not get a notification in my email that i had a reply!

where about in the sunshine coast are you looking? we have found it hard to get a good response when we needed one for a senior stylist.

lorraine
Old Jan 22nd 2009, 6:45 am
BE Enthusiast

The Flintstones has much to be proud ofThe Flintstones has much to be proud ofThe Flintstones has much to be proud ofThe Flintstones has much to be proud ofThe Flintstones has much to be proud ofThe Flintstones has much to be proud ofThe Flintstones has much to be proud ofThe Flintstones has much to be proud ofThe Flintstones has much to be proud ofThe Flintstones has much to be proud ofThe Flintstones has much to be proud of

sent pm
Old Jan 22nd 2009, 9:25 am
Banned

superturbo is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by The Flintstones View Post
Hi

Moved to the Sunshine Coast about a month ago,finding it hard to find a Hairdressing Job.

Do you know of anywhere/one that is looking for a senior stylist?

Most of the Salons that i have dropped my Resume off to have asked if have any clientele...i think that is making it difficult for me to find a Job.

thanks Sara
start up your self! earn more money and work when you want. easy. look at getting a salon or start up mobile for the time being to get your name about