Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Job Offers
Reload this Page >

Air con company in Perth requires staff

Air con company in Perth requires staff

Old Feb 2nd 2008, 7:12 am
BE Forum Addict

sunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond repute
Arrow Air con company in Perth requires staff

My husband has his own air con company in Bentley and is currently seeking a couple of new, dynamic salesmen, a receptionist, and also a couple of fitters for fridgie and ducting work.

Initial contact may be made through pm to me and then I'll pass on his office contact details.
Old Feb 17th 2008, 3:26 am
BE Forum Addict

sunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Air con company in Perth requires staff

Receptionist and salesmen jobs have been filled but we are still looking for fitters.
Old Mar 3rd 2008, 7:52 am
Just Joined

PossumTracy is an unknown quantity at this point

HI Sunbather - can you arrange visas??
Old Mar 7th 2008, 12:01 pm
BE Enthusiast

mickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud of

Hi

Doesnt need a design drafter / engineer does he?

Cheers

Mick
Old Mar 10th 2008, 8:21 am
BE Forum Addict

Depends what exactly you mean. Do you mean CAD draughting? If so, please pm me a CV and we may well be interested in a couple of months. When are you due over?
Old Mar 10th 2008, 4:06 pm
Just Joined

PossumTracy is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by sunbather
Depends what exactly you mean. Do you mean CAD draughting? If so, please pm me a CV and we may well be interested in a couple of months. When are you due over?
Sunbather - my husband has his N5 in Digital Electronics. I do account management and bookkeeping. If you have any openings.

CHeers
Old Mar 27th 2008, 10:16 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by PossumTracy
Sunbather - my husband has his N5 in Digital Electronics. I do account management and bookkeeping. If you have any openings.

CHeers
We are just a small, family run business. Your OH would probably be better off looking at bigger companies. Subsequently we are unable to arrange sponsorship either as we have not been running long enough to fulfil sponsorship requirements.
Old Apr 2nd 2008, 8:32 pm
BE Enthusiast

Tintsexpert has much to be proud ofTintsexpert has much to be proud ofTintsexpert has much to be proud ofTintsexpert has much to be proud ofTintsexpert has much to be proud ofTintsexpert has much to be proud ofTintsexpert has much to be proud ofTintsexpert has much to be proud ofTintsexpert has much to be proud ofTintsexpert has much to be proud ofTintsexpert has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by sunbather
My husband has his own air con company in Bentley and is currently seeking a couple of new, dynamic salesmen, a receptionist, and also a couple of fitters for fridgie and ducting work.

Initial contact may be made through pm to me and then I'll pass on his office contact details.
Hi Sunbather, I'm an electrician with aircon experiance (allthough a few years back. The company I worked for did large commercial installs (shops, offices & factories)
Can email you a cv if thats ok.
Oh best mention meds gone, pos tra family sponsoring & got a co
If you need any other info.
PM me
Cheers
Tim
Old Apr 5th 2008, 3:00 pm
Just Joined

mattwilson703142 is an unknown quantity at this point

hi there

i am a corgi registered gas fitter / plumber would this be acceptable for this type of work

many thanks

matthew