Just moved to Tokyo

Old Sep 6th 2011, 7:24 am
Just Joined

nipon1 is a jewel in the roughnipon1 is a jewel in the roughnipon1 is a jewel in the roughnipon1 is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Just moved to Tokyo

Originally Posted by ClaireRinJapan
Hi Mark thanks for those, they look great. I'm in the nerima area :-)
wow - u in middle of nowhere.

am working close to roppongi (azabu-juban) and live out near yokohama.

anytime you down this way drop me a line and can meet for coffee

cheers
mark
Old Sep 6th 2011, 7:30 am
BE Forum Addict

General Tojo is a glorious beacon of lightGeneral Tojo is a glorious beacon of lightGeneral Tojo is a glorious beacon of lightGeneral Tojo is a glorious beacon of lightGeneral Tojo is a glorious beacon of lightGeneral Tojo is a glorious beacon of lightGeneral Tojo is a glorious beacon of lightGeneral Tojo is a glorious beacon of lightGeneral Tojo is a glorious beacon of lightGeneral Tojo is a glorious beacon of lightGeneral Tojo is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by nipon1
wow - u in middle of nowhere.

am working close to roppongi (azabu-juban) and live out near yokohama.

That's rot - Oizumigakuen rocks

Can you recommend any restaurants for lunch in Roppongi Midtown? Cheers
Old Oct 27th 2011, 3:13 am
Just Joined

Luckybet3 is an unknown quantity at this point

I know no one has posted on this thread for a month but thought I would tag on in case anyone is still reading!

Just moved from the UK to Tokyo and currently living in Shirokanedai and moving to Hiro-o hopefully later next month providing all goes to plan! Moved over here for work and don`t know a soul so looking to go out, chill out and make some new friends!

Am a single 32 old guy who has a wide range of interests, if you fancy a pint, coffee, movie or just to chill out give me a shout! Loving Tokyo so far, just prefer not to be billy-no-mates on during the times I am let out of the office :-)

cheers

Andrew
Old Oct 27th 2011, 3:19 am
Just Joined

nipon1 is a jewel in the roughnipon1 is a jewel in the roughnipon1 is a jewel in the roughnipon1 is a jewel in the rough

Hi Andrew,

I work close to Roponggi if you want a beer in the evening
am 40 year old married expat but always looking to make new friends
and drink..

Cheers
Mark
email: [email protected]

+++
Just moved from the UK to Tokyo and currently living in Shirokanedai and moving to Hiro-o hopefully later next month providing all goes to plan! Moved over here for work and don`t know a soul so looking to go out, chill out and make some new friends!

Am a single 32 old guy who has a wide range of interests, if you fancy a pint, coffee, movie or just to chill out give me a shout! Loving Tokyo so far, just prefer not to be billy-no-mates on during the times I am let out of the office :-)

cheers

Andrew[/QUOTE]
Old Mar 31st 2012, 8:13 pm
Just Joined

jamarshad741 is an unknown quantity at this point

It is very good opportunity for you that you move there.it is fact when you move any where then you are alone there but when you visit that city or country.then you meet your own thinking some people.and you both become a friends.then you should do good cooperate with each other.
Old Apr 4th 2012, 5:00 am
Forum Regular

Craig1987 has a spectacular aura aboutCraig1987 has a spectacular aura aboutCraig1987 has a spectacular aura about

Hi everyone. I'm a 24 year old living in Kichijoji. My interests are music and motorsports. I also like going out for a pint from time to time.
Old Jun 9th 2012, 3:22 am
Just Joined

gt94sss2 is just really nicegt94sss2 is just really nicegt94sss2 is just really nicegt94sss2 is just really nicegt94sss2 is just really nicegt94sss2 is just really nicegt94sss2 is just really nicegt94sss2 is just really nice

Hi all,

I've just moved to Tokyo from London as well and it would be great to meet some people for a drink/meal etc.

I'm currently working in Hanzomon and will be living in Jimbocho or Akasaka (though see my other Post if you can help with this!)

I'm in my mid 30's, its my first time in Japan and having only been here a few weeks its all new, though I should be here for 3-4 years I think.

Sunil