Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Italy
Reload this Page >

World Cup - England or Italy ??

World Cup - England or Italy ??

Old Jun 13th 2010, 6:51 pm
BE Enthusiast

angeli is a name known to allangeli is a name known to allangeli is a name known to allangeli is a name known to allangeli is a name known to allangeli is a name known to allangeli is a name known to allangeli is a name known to allangeli is a name known to allangeli is a name known to allangeli is a name known to all
Default Re: World Cup - England or Italy ??

Originally Posted by indiebird
hmmmmmm girls like a bit of sincerity too you know
Awwwwww, how true... Hate in-sincere men......have worked with a few but thankfully have managed to sort
Old Jun 13th 2010, 7:02 pm
Forum Regular

selinuntina is on a distinguished road

I wouldn't really want a conversation with a footballer, ifkwim .....
so here's my list :
England: - frank lampard, david beckham
Italy - Cannavaro and for some strange reason I go weak for camoranesi.
Old Jun 13th 2010, 7:04 pm
BE Enthusiast

davehornet6 has a brilliant futuredavehornet6 has a brilliant futuredavehornet6 has a brilliant futuredavehornet6 has a brilliant futuredavehornet6 has a brilliant futuredavehornet6 has a brilliant futuredavehornet6 has a brilliant futuredavehornet6 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Londonuck
I thought the doctor warned you about drinking petrol Dave
he did but diesel leaves me feeling dirty
Old Jun 13th 2010, 7:06 pm
BE Enthusiast

davehornet6 has a brilliant futuredavehornet6 has a brilliant futuredavehornet6 has a brilliant futuredavehornet6 has a brilliant futuredavehornet6 has a brilliant futuredavehornet6 has a brilliant futuredavehornet6 has a brilliant futuredavehornet6 has a brilliant future

hmmm but we can do all of these and really listen too AND be sypathetic AND empathic....
think we have sussed the pathetic bit
Old Jun 13th 2010, 7:15 pm
BE Enthusiast

angeli is a name known to allangeli is a name known to allangeli is a name known to allangeli is a name known to allangeli is a name known to allangeli is a name known to allangeli is a name known to allangeli is a name known to allangeli is a name known to allangeli is a name known to allangeli is a name known to all

Originally Posted by davehornet6
think we have sussed the pathetic bit
Dave, a weekend without the OH does not mean a free rain to say what you feel / think / want / thats for us gals to do
Old Jun 13th 2010, 7:16 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by angeli
Dave, a weekend without the OH does not mean a free rain to say what you feel / think / want / thats for us gals to do
ok 'rein', sorry
Old Jun 13th 2010, 7:17 pm
BE Forum Addict

indiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by selinuntina
I wouldn't really want a conversation with a footballer, ifkwim .....
so here's my list :
England: - frank lampard, david beckham
Italy - Cannavaro and for some strange reason I go weak for camoranesi.
this is what all my friends say to me... maybe I take all this 'fancying' malarky a bit seriously but I can't think of any of them that do it for me!!
Old Jun 13th 2010, 7:24 pm
BE Enthusiast

this is what all my friends say to me... maybe I take all this 'fancying' malarky a bit seriously but I can't think of any of them that do it for me!!
The 'fancying' malarky is probably something that happens when you want it to, so maybe you just dont want it to
Old Jun 13th 2010, 7:26 pm
BE Enthusiast

wrong end of my stick?? i meant WE (men) have got the pathetic bit down to a tee!!!!
Old Jun 13th 2010, 7:31 pm
BE Forum Addict

indiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud of

wrong end of my stick?? i meant WE (men) have got the pathetic bit down to a tee!!!!
don't you start making excuses Dave.. I know your game, you want us all to feel sorry for you and use all our empathy and sympathy on you don't you!!
Old Jun 13th 2010, 7:32 pm
BE Forum Addict

The 'fancying' malarky is probably something that happens when you want it to, so maybe you just dont want it to
what about Colin Firth as Mr Darcy diving into that pond.....
Old Jun 13th 2010, 7:38 pm
BE Enthusiast

don't you start making excuses Dave.. I know your game, you want us all to feel sorry for you and use all our empathy and sympathy on you don't you!!
dam - busted

but indie, dont you think rooney has that special something
Old Jun 13th 2010, 7:42 pm
BE Forum Addict

dam - busted

but indie, dont you think rooney has that special something
erm... well if he was green he'd have an uncanny likeness to Shrek... was that the special something you were thinking of Dave??
Old Jun 13th 2010, 7:51 pm
BE Enthusiast

erm... well if he was green he'd have an uncanny likeness to Shrek... was that the special something you were thinking of Dave??
soooo funny, my sentiments exactly
Old Jun 13th 2010, 7:55 pm
BE Enthusiast

shrek....yep thats the special something
ill never look at him the same again

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.