Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Italy
Reload this Page >

World Cup - England or Italy ??

World Cup - England or Italy ??

Old Jun 13th 2010, 3:55 pm
The Original Red Head!

TestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: World Cup - England or Italy ??

Muchas gracias!

Ha, ha, I had an uncle like that! He was a desert rat with "Monty"!! Boy did he relive those days!
Old Jun 13th 2010, 4:35 pm
BE Forum Addict

indiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by PAT M
Yes, it does boil down to an opinion really, of course I don't think the players should be forced to sing if they don't want to, it's a free country, I would just like them to sing the damn thing but that's just my opinion.
I think we got that somewhere along the line Pat. I just don't like 'the age card' being played to back up an opinion.
Old Jun 13th 2010, 5:10 pm
BE Enthusiast

angeli is a name known to allangeli is a name known to allangeli is a name known to allangeli is a name known to allangeli is a name known to allangeli is a name known to allangeli is a name known to allangeli is a name known to allangeli is a name known to allangeli is a name known to allangeli is a name known to all

Back on topic. Maybe we should do a poll for who we think are the 'FIT' est looking players....or just the most gorgeous...apparently according to weekend papers men decide in seconds who they want to get to know more
Old Jun 13th 2010, 5:12 pm
BE Enthusiast

davehornet6 has a brilliant futuredavehornet6 has a brilliant futuredavehornet6 has a brilliant futuredavehornet6 has a brilliant futuredavehornet6 has a brilliant futuredavehornet6 has a brilliant futuredavehornet6 has a brilliant futuredavehornet6 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by angeli
Posh, unlike you lot, we can multi-task and do all three and more all at the same time if we want to
HEY!! we can multi-task.
its real easy to hit the brakes, swerve, give hand gestures, swear and take off the seatbelt ready for a ruck. all at the same time

not only that we can sit down, watch tv, pretend we are listening to OH while watching tv, and drink a beer after a long day doing not much!!
Old Jun 13th 2010, 5:14 pm
BE Forum Addict

indiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud of

Back on topic. Maybe we should do a poll for who we think are the 'FIT' est looking players....or just the most gorgeous...apparently according to weekend papers men decide in seconds who they want to get to know more
Back on topic? ... I can never look at footballers and think 'fit' cos I'm always thinking they'll be sooooooooo boring..... what do they talk about? Football probably.... Not even Beckham does it for me I'm afraid....
Old Jun 13th 2010, 5:16 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by davehornet6
HEY!! we can multi-task.

not only that we can sit down, watch tv, pretend we are listening to OH while watching tv, and drink a beer after a long day doing not much!!
hmmm but we can do all of these and really listen too AND be sypathetic AND empathic....
Old Jun 13th 2010, 5:24 pm
BE Enthusiast

angeli is a name known to allangeli is a name known to allangeli is a name known to allangeli is a name known to allangeli is a name known to allangeli is a name known to allangeli is a name known to allangeli is a name known to allangeli is a name known to allangeli is a name known to allangeli is a name known to all

Originally Posted by indiebird
Back on topic? ... I can never look at footballers and think 'fit' cos I'm always thinking they'll be sooooooooo boring..... what do they talk about? Football probably.... Not even Beckham does it for me I'm afraid....
Yep, never had a thing with a footballing bod....but am impressed when they dont open their mouths and just do the biz....
Prefer men to be men not pretty boys oooouch, stones being thrown
Old Jun 13th 2010, 5:26 pm
BE Forum Addict

Yep, never had a thing with a footballing bod....but am impressed when they dont open their mouths and just do the biz....
Prefer men to be men not pretty boys oooouch, stones being thrown
Depends what you mean by men I spose! I think I'm having an off time cos I can't think of anyone sporty or not that I fancy at the minute....
Old Jun 13th 2010, 5:28 pm
BE Enthusiast

Mr Posh is just really niceMr Posh is just really niceMr Posh is just really niceMr Posh is just really niceMr Posh is just really niceMr Posh is just really niceMr Posh is just really niceMr Posh is just really niceMr Posh is just really niceMr Posh is just really nice

We may Love ITALY but we have a great country.......COME ON ENGERLAND!!!!

Old Jun 13th 2010, 5:37 pm
Forum Regular

Anderson Council has a spectacular aura aboutAnderson Council has a spectacular aura aboutAnderson Council has a spectacular aura about

hmmm but we can do all of these and really listen too AND be sypathetic AND empathic....
Hey, I can do both sympathy and empathy! Not with any genuine sincerity, natch, but I can do 'em.
Old Jun 13th 2010, 5:50 pm
BE Enthusiast

Depends what you mean by men I spose! I think I'm having an off time cos I can't think of anyone sporty or not that I fancy at the minute....
Come on Indie, sure there is some-one...think rugby
Shall have a word with the 'Sue' and see if we can do a poll if others interested, but so far only 24? voted on other poll so prob not many of us so not worth the bother...
Old Jun 13th 2010, 6:03 pm
Forum Regular

Anderson Council has a spectacular aura aboutAnderson Council has a spectacular aura aboutAnderson Council has a spectacular aura about

I think the most attractive footballer is Halle Berry. Although I suppose that technically you could argue that she's not a "footballer" in the strictest sense of the word.
Old Jun 13th 2010, 6:09 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Anderson Council
I think the most attractive footballer is Halle Berry. Although I suppose that technically you could argue that she's not a "footballer" in the strictest sense of the word.
No she is not
Old Jun 13th 2010, 6:39 pm
BE Forum Addict

Rugby??!! oh dear.... nope..... I still have a thing about Boris Becker if that's any help
Old Jun 13th 2010, 6:40 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Anderson Council
Hey, I can do both sympathy and empathy! Not with any genuine sincerity, natch, but I can do 'em.
hmmmmmm girls like a bit of sincerity too you know

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.