Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Italy
Reload this Page >

"Vulgar language"

"Vulgar language"

Old Mar 6th 2013, 6:16 am
BE Enthusiast

Sancho is a name known to allSancho is a name known to allSancho is a name known to allSancho is a name known to allSancho is a name known to allSancho is a name known to allSancho is a name known to allSancho is a name known to allSancho is a name known to allSancho is a name known to allSancho is a name known to all
Default "Vulgar language"

I have a feeling there's a lot more to be said about this than the university or the students involved want to say -

http://milano.corriere.it/milano/not...34359179.shtml

http://www.ilgiorno.it/pavia/cronaca...me-pavia.shtml
Old Mar 6th 2013, 8:37 am

Lorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: "Vulgar language"

So they got rid of the English Prof.

Now they need to start cracking down on some of the Italian ones.
Old Mar 6th 2013, 2:32 pm
BE Forum Addict

MarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud of

"Sosteneva che fosse obbligatorio comprare due libri entrambi scritti da lui, bisognava portarli all'esame per dimostrare di averli comprati e averli sempre a lezione,
..that's normal enough...
Old Mar 6th 2013, 5:03 pm
BE Enthusiast

Sancho is a name known to allSancho is a name known to allSancho is a name known to allSancho is a name known to allSancho is a name known to allSancho is a name known to allSancho is a name known to allSancho is a name known to allSancho is a name known to allSancho is a name known to allSancho is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Lorna at Vicenza
So they got rid of the English Prof.

Now they need to start cracking down on some of the Italian ones.
Extremely unlikely, I think. Every students' committee I've ever come across, everywhere, has existed above all to serve the committee members' own interests. And in this case the interests of the committee members won't be best served by making trouble for those in the university with real power.
Old Mar 6th 2013, 5:31 pm
Concierge

37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute

My maths teacher in high school alway went down the pub at lunch. Maths lessons with him were only in the morning. Great teacher though.