Visiting UK

Old Aug 13th 2021, 6:11 am
Forum Regular

tpw21 has a brilliant futuretpw21 has a brilliant futuretpw21 has a brilliant futuretpw21 has a brilliant futuretpw21 has a brilliant futuretpw21 has a brilliant future
Default Re: Visiting UK

Originally Posted by jiminalpago
I have: received a bilingual certificate on Regione Veneto- headed paper with signature and stamp by the pharmacist, all for €22.
it was scrutinised and accepted by P&O Ferries. No-one in UK has asked to see it.
Excellent, thanks a lot. Whereabouts in Veneto are you?
Old Aug 13th 2021, 6:12 am
BE Enthusiast

jiminalpago has a brilliant futurejiminalpago has a brilliant futurejiminalpago has a brilliant futurejiminalpago has a brilliant futurejiminalpago has a brilliant futurejiminalpago has a brilliant future

[QUOTE=Geordieborn;13039883]

I'm quite surprised these scams on Wind are still going on. I'm sure they must be involved. Can't recall how I contacted them, but will try to dig out the information. You should be able to stop whatever it is you have "signed up for" (normally an erroneous web click) and get your money back. I wouldn't just leave it as likely you will lose more....
This Wind deal is perfect for me and I wouldn't drop it. I'll go into a Wind shop when I get back and see to it; I remember now I was scammed some years ago (provider Vodafone) - tempted into clicking a link that led to "buying" ring tones. Went to the Telecoms Police; waste of time.
However, don't want to clog up this thread.
BTW. Nationwide Pathology still haven't provided my Day 2 test result and I start back today.
Old Aug 13th 2021, 7:02 am
Forum Regular

heritagestanley has a reputation beyond reputeheritagestanley has a reputation beyond reputeheritagestanley has a reputation beyond reputeheritagestanley has a reputation beyond reputeheritagestanley has a reputation beyond reputeheritagestanley has a reputation beyond reputeheritagestanley has a reputation beyond reputeheritagestanley has a reputation beyond reputeheritagestanley has a reputation beyond reputeheritagestanley has a reputation beyond reputeheritagestanley has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by tpw21
I’m booked to go in a couple of weeks and will be taking a test at a pharmacy here to enter the UK. Has anyone else taken one at a pharmacy to get into the UK and did it have all of the required information on the print out? I’ve been told different information by different people at the pharmacy so a bit anxious about it.
Yes. The pharmacy were very efficient; produced a test certificate (with my passport details) in Italian and English within 15 minutes; and charged 20 Euro.
Old Aug 13th 2021, 7:24 am
BE Enthusiast

jiminalpago has a brilliant futurejiminalpago has a brilliant futurejiminalpago has a brilliant futurejiminalpago has a brilliant futurejiminalpago has a brilliant futurejiminalpago has a brilliant future

Excellent, thanks a lot. Whereabouts in Veneto are you?
Hospital District 1, Belluno. The pharmacy I used, Vetronelli(?), is in Farra D'Alpago.
My experience was as Stanley's.
Old Aug 13th 2021, 7:36 am
Forum Regular

tpw21 has a brilliant futuretpw21 has a brilliant futuretpw21 has a brilliant futuretpw21 has a brilliant futuretpw21 has a brilliant futuretpw21 has a brilliant future

Hospital District 1, Belluno. The pharmacy I used, Vetronelli(?), is in Farra D'Alpago.
My experience was as Stanley's.
I am based in Verona, my girlfriend is actually from Belluno.
Old Aug 13th 2021, 7:36 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by heritagestanley
Yes. The pharmacy were very efficient; produced a test certificate (with my passport details) in Italian and English within 15 minutes; and charged 20 Euro.
Were you asked for your passport details in advice or did you just take them along with you?
Old Aug 13th 2021, 10:14 am
Forum Regular

heritagestanley has a reputation beyond reputeheritagestanley has a reputation beyond reputeheritagestanley has a reputation beyond reputeheritagestanley has a reputation beyond reputeheritagestanley has a reputation beyond reputeheritagestanley has a reputation beyond reputeheritagestanley has a reputation beyond reputeheritagestanley has a reputation beyond reputeheritagestanley has a reputation beyond reputeheritagestanley has a reputation beyond reputeheritagestanley has a reputation beyond repute

Were you asked for your passport details in advice or did you just take them along with you?
Just took passport along with me
Old Aug 15th 2021, 8:32 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by heritagestanley
Just took passport along with me
Thanks a lot.
Old Aug 16th 2021, 2:10 pm
BE Enthusiast

[QUOTE=Geordieborn;13039883]

I'm quite surprised these scams on Wind are still going on. I'm sure they must be involved. Can't recall how I contacted them, but will try to dig out the information. You should be able to stop whatever it is you have "signed up for" (normally an erroneous web click) and get your money back. I wouldn't just leave it as likely you will lose more....
And another thing. I have said my data roaming was not operative in Scotland: on the return, the phone gave a "ping" as soon as I reached Carlisle and I had data from then on!
Is GB trying-out its new cyber warfare capability on the Scots?😎
Old Aug 29th 2021, 9:12 am
BE Forum Addict

philat98 has a reputation beyond reputephilat98 has a reputation beyond reputephilat98 has a reputation beyond reputephilat98 has a reputation beyond reputephilat98 has a reputation beyond reputephilat98 has a reputation beyond reputephilat98 has a reputation beyond reputephilat98 has a reputation beyond reputephilat98 has a reputation beyond reputephilat98 has a reputation beyond reputephilat98 has a reputation beyond repute

Quarantine no longer required for arrivals from UK.
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/202...nated-britons/
Old Aug 29th 2021, 10:32 am
Forum Regular

Plan B has much to be proud ofPlan B has much to be proud ofPlan B has much to be proud ofPlan B has much to be proud ofPlan B has much to be proud ofPlan B has much to be proud ofPlan B has much to be proud ofPlan B has much to be proud ofPlan B has much to be proud ofPlan B has much to be proud ofPlan B has much to be proud of

Wahooo ! Brilliant, Our children are due to arrive in Sept and Oct so timing could hardly be better.
Thanks for the news philat98.
Old Aug 29th 2021, 2:48 pm
Forum Regular

Does anyone know if the day of arrival is day 0 or day 1?