Vaccination

Old Apr 24th 2021, 7:48 am
BE Enthusiast

jiminalpago has a brilliant futurejiminalpago has a brilliant futurejiminalpago has a brilliant futurejiminalpago has a brilliant futurejiminalpago has a brilliant futurejiminalpago has a brilliant future
Default Re: Vaccination

Originally Posted by philat98
One dose and no special cooling required it must save a lot of time and money. The catholic church isnt too keen on this vaccine because it originates from a fetus.
And vegans?
Old Apr 24th 2021, 9:28 am
Concierge

37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Margaret M
The Johnson and Johnson is 1 dose only.
I missed that you had J&J. It's not available yet in Veneto. 😪

Last edited by 37100; Apr 24th 2021 at 9:31 am.
Old Apr 24th 2021, 2:56 pm
BE Enthusiast

Margaret M has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret M has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret M has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret M has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret M has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret M has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret M has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret M has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret M has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret M has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret M has a reputation beyond repute

Apparently I was one of 730 to get it in Italy. The official role out isn't until today, or so I am told.
Old May 2nd 2021, 6:59 am
Forum Regular

Accetturese has a reputation beyond reputeAccetturese has a reputation beyond reputeAccetturese has a reputation beyond reputeAccetturese has a reputation beyond reputeAccetturese has a reputation beyond reputeAccetturese has a reputation beyond reputeAccetturese has a reputation beyond reputeAccetturese has a reputation beyond reputeAccetturese has a reputation beyond reputeAccetturese has a reputation beyond reputeAccetturese has a reputation beyond repute

Wife and me had our vaccinations last week, a.z. 1st dose. We are both over 60 and thought we might be getting it early as I have heart problems, but apparently not. All over 60s in our region are being done.
It was a very smooth, fast and painless experience in the sports hall of a school about 40 minutes drive.
Old May 2nd 2021, 7:30 am
BE Forum Addict

philat98 has a reputation beyond reputephilat98 has a reputation beyond reputephilat98 has a reputation beyond reputephilat98 has a reputation beyond reputephilat98 has a reputation beyond reputephilat98 has a reputation beyond reputephilat98 has a reputation beyond reputephilat98 has a reputation beyond reputephilat98 has a reputation beyond reputephilat98 has a reputation beyond reputephilat98 has a reputation beyond repute

Basilicata looks to be at the bottom of the league table along with Umbria. They are still doing 70-80 here and they are only 50% of the way through. I wonder if Italians are refusing the AZ?
The UK has bought 60million Pfizer for Autumn. They wont need them here because it will be Autumn when everyone gets the first one.
Old May 8th 2021, 10:36 am
BE Forum Addict

Isakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond repute

Lazio has run out of Pfizer since yesterday, same with Moderna. However, there is Astra Zeneca and Johnson and Johnson available. I was to book Johnson and Johnson, but after Denmark stopping the vaccination with it, I will go for Pfizer, when available.
Old May 8th 2021, 11:06 am
BE Enthusiast

Margaret M has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret M has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret M has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret M has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret M has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret M has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret M has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret M has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret M has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret M has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret M has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Isakat
Lazio has run out of Pfizer since yesterday, same with Moderna. However, there is Astra Zeneca and Johnson and Johnson available. I was to book Johnson and Johnson, but after Denmark stopping the vaccination with it, I will go for Pfizer, when available.
You get a choice? Here we just had to either take what was on offer, or refuse. A lot of Italians where we are were refusing the Astra Zeneca. I had the Johnson and Johnson and have been absolutely fine.
Old May 8th 2021, 5:04 pm
Forum Regular

brian12 is a name known to allbrian12 is a name known to allbrian12 is a name known to allbrian12 is a name known to allbrian12 is a name known to allbrian12 is a name known to allbrian12 is a name known to allbrian12 is a name known to allbrian12 is a name known to allbrian12 is a name known to allbrian12 is a name known to all

68 years old and just had our 2nd AZ,no worries,too much hype.
Old May 11th 2021, 12:37 pm

Lorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond repute

The Veneto opened up bookings yesterday for 50 to 59 year olds. Booking online was easy but no choice of vaccine was given. No mention at all of which vaccine will be given, not on the booking form and not in the confirmation email either.
Old May 11th 2021, 2:14 pm
BE Enthusiast

Serrano has a reputation beyond reputeSerrano has a reputation beyond reputeSerrano has a reputation beyond reputeSerrano has a reputation beyond reputeSerrano has a reputation beyond reputeSerrano has a reputation beyond reputeSerrano has a reputation beyond reputeSerrano has a reputation beyond reputeSerrano has a reputation beyond reputeSerrano has a reputation beyond reputeSerrano has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Lorna at Vicenza
The Veneto opened up bookings yesterday for 50 to 59 year olds. Booking online was easy but no choice of vaccine was given. No mention at all of which vaccine will be given, not on the booking form and not in the confirmation email either.
I think you will find that most regions are doing much the same thing, i.e. you have an 'interview' with a doctor before the vaccination, and he tells you what you should have (though what happens if you disagree, I don't know. I suspect that what as long as you want is not contraindicated, he may well allow it.) For what it's worth, my wife was given Pfizer, I was given AZ (different days, different doctors)
Old May 11th 2021, 3:38 pm
Forum Regular

Lugsbug has a brilliant futureLugsbug has a brilliant futureLugsbug has a brilliant futureLugsbug has a brilliant futureLugsbug has a brilliant futureLugsbug has a brilliant futureLugsbug has a brilliant futureLugsbug has a brilliant future

I had my second Pfizer shot on Sunday and OH yesterday - three weeks between first and second. I was fine after the first but had a sore arm for two days after the second. I also felt like I hit a brick wall last night and went to bed very early feeling queasy and tired. Happy to say that after a 12 hour sleep, I feel fine today
Old May 12th 2021, 7:39 am

Lorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Lugsbug
I had my second Pfizer shot on Sunday and OH yesterday - three weeks between first and second. I was fine after the first but had a sore arm for two days after the second. I also felt like I hit a brick wall last night and went to bed very early feeling queasy and tired. Happy to say that after a 12 hour sleep, I feel fine today
What a luxury 12 hours sleep would be. I can't seem to manage 6 consecutive hours these days without waking up from nightmares or for no apparent reason at all.
Old May 14th 2021, 5:46 pm
BE Enthusiast

clint is just really niceclint is just really niceclint is just really niceclint is just really niceclint is just really niceclint is just really niceclint is just really niceclint is just really niceclint is just really niceclint is just really niceclint is just really nice

Husband was due to have his vaccination 28/4 less then a week after MargaretM but his appointment was cancelled due to no doses available. He had to wait till 6/5 to rebook it and has been given a new date for 21/5. Mon 10/5 it was possible to book vaccination for my age group 50/59 I went on line and got an appointment for yesterday 13/5, yesterday they were giving AZ or Pfizer I ended up with the latter 2nd dose 17/6, so far no side effects
Old May 17th 2021, 7:39 pm
Forum Regular

tpw21 has a brilliant futuretpw21 has a brilliant futuretpw21 has a brilliant futuretpw21 has a brilliant futuretpw21 has a brilliant futuretpw21 has a brilliant future

Here in Verona they’ve started bookings for people in their 40s.
Old May 18th 2021, 7:33 am

Originally Posted by tpw21
Here in Verona they’ve started bookings for people in their 40s.
I got a message from the Reg. Veneto pushing my vaccine appointment backwards from May 20th to the 29th. No idea why.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.