Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Italy
Reload this Page >

UK LANDLORD INSURANCE (2017)

UK LANDLORD INSURANCE (2017)

Old Oct 23rd 2017, 1:51 pm
Forum Regular

Donna Noble has a reputation beyond reputeDonna Noble has a reputation beyond reputeDonna Noble has a reputation beyond reputeDonna Noble has a reputation beyond reputeDonna Noble has a reputation beyond reputeDonna Noble has a reputation beyond reputeDonna Noble has a reputation beyond reputeDonna Noble has a reputation beyond reputeDonna Noble has a reputation beyond reputeDonna Noble has a reputation beyond reputeDonna Noble has a reputation beyond repute
Default UK LANDLORD INSURANCE (2017)

Hi, can anyone recommend an insurance company for rented accommodation in the UK? It's time for renewal and I'm looking for a better deal !

Thank you!
Old Oct 23rd 2017, 2:00 pm
Forum Regular

AJCS is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: UK LANDLORD INSURANCE (2017)

we use Direct Line, is not expensive.
Old Oct 23rd 2017, 2:03 pm
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

I have a couple of rentals, compared lots of companies and went with Alan Boswell Group - cheaper and better cover than any other I researched. Good rent default insurance too - they'll cover you for a tenant on Housing Benefits which many won't.
Old Oct 23rd 2017, 5:39 pm
Forum Regular

Donna Noble has a reputation beyond reputeDonna Noble has a reputation beyond reputeDonna Noble has a reputation beyond reputeDonna Noble has a reputation beyond reputeDonna Noble has a reputation beyond reputeDonna Noble has a reputation beyond reputeDonna Noble has a reputation beyond reputeDonna Noble has a reputation beyond reputeDonna Noble has a reputation beyond reputeDonna Noble has a reputation beyond reputeDonna Noble has a reputation beyond repute

That's grand. Thank you both. I'll get on to those two companies in the morning.
Old Oct 23rd 2017, 10:25 pm
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Donna Noble
That's grand. Thank you both. I'll get on to those two companies in the morning.
You're welcome and best of luck, it's tough being an expat landlord!
Old Oct 23rd 2017, 11:56 pm
Forum Regular

mikethomo has a reputation beyond reputemikethomo has a reputation beyond reputemikethomo has a reputation beyond reputemikethomo has a reputation beyond reputemikethomo has a reputation beyond reputemikethomo has a reputation beyond reputemikethomo has a reputation beyond reputemikethomo has a reputation beyond reputemikethomo has a reputation beyond reputemikethomo has a reputation beyond reputemikethomo has a reputation beyond repute

I use CIS for 5 properties cost £550. For the year . Never had any problems with them all done over internet just one phone call to pay .
Old Oct 25th 2017, 8:31 am
BE Enthusiast

GeorgeYoung has much to be proud ofGeorgeYoung has much to be proud ofGeorgeYoung has much to be proud ofGeorgeYoung has much to be proud ofGeorgeYoung has much to be proud ofGeorgeYoung has much to be proud ofGeorgeYoung has much to be proud ofGeorgeYoung has much to be proud ofGeorgeYoung has much to be proud ofGeorgeYoung has much to be proud ofGeorgeYoung has much to be proud of

I would recommend contacting a broker. We did and managed to find more companies willing to cover our old house (nearly 200 years old), which reduced our premiums and improved our coverage.
Old Oct 25th 2017, 10:27 pm
Forum Regular

I've got quotes from Directline (that I did myself online) and Liverpool Victoria (spoke to them directly) but Alan Boswell is currently the best value (via email). I'm going to read through the small print, excesses, etc in the next couple of days. Also got a broker on the case as it happens but not heard back from them yet.

Thanks again all.