Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Italy
Reload this Page >

UK Food Delivery

UK Food Delivery

Old Aug 24th 2012, 7:12 am
BE Forum Addict

HADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond reputeHADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond reputeHADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond reputeHADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond reputeHADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond reputeHADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond reputeHADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond reputeHADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond reputeHADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond reputeHADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond reputeHADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: UK Food Delivery

Great ! let me know what they have available . I hope they are still trading despite the E's .
Old Aug 24th 2012, 7:27 am
BE Forum Addict

MarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by HADENOUGHPIZZA
Great ! let me know what they have available . I hope they are still trading despite the E's .
Ok! Actually I might drive by on my way home tonight .. remind me later please.
Old Aug 25th 2012, 2:40 pm
Forum Regular

MissSP is on a distinguished road

I've always used British Corner Shop. They've been great for everything and the stuff is always well packed and speedy.
Amazon also do a few things via British Corner shop and some of it is cheaper.
Also, if you need any creative baking type stuff, Lakeland will deliver to Italy for a flat delivery of £7.50. Well worth it and fab service!
Old Oct 10th 2012, 7:21 pm
Just Joined

goalieadam is an unknown quantity at this point

www.ukfoodshopping.com is a fairly new site but they have been good when I used them. Their products seem to be continually growing and from what I have seen on the site the delivery to a lot of countries.
Old Oct 10th 2012, 7:43 pm
Pull my finger

duffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond repute

Their delivery charges are well steep though aren't they? More than double that of BCS.
Old Oct 10th 2012, 10:15 pm
Just Joined

goalieadam is an unknown quantity at this point

I think that is a fair point on Europe they do seem more expensive at the minute.

I live in the US and had over 30KG of goods. Their shipping worked out cheaper than BCS in my case for the stuff I wanted.
Old Oct 11th 2012, 9:46 am
Forum Regular

ballerina will become famous soon enough

I regularly get my mum to fill great big massive cartons with stuff from England, mostly stuff for the baby like nappies, wipes, baby snacks that aren't crammed with sugar, stuff that is either really really expensive here or doesn't exist. She always puts in a load of goodies as well, keeping me and hubby nice and fat. Jamaican ginger cake, golden syrup, walkers baked stars for OH who can't eat fried stuff, Worcestrshire sauce, jelly cubes, custard powder... last time she put in some pouches of roast chicken soup as well! The only thing we miss now are english cheeses, sausages and bacon. And mini pork pies. She send the boxes via Movecorp, and it takes 3 days to arrive. About £35 for a big massive box, approx 60x60x80cm. It might seem a lot of money, but you can get loads of stuff in there. I filled the last one with loads of toys i'd bought for my son's birthday, a Shark steam mop, tons of food, bottles of non alcoholic wine (cuz i'm up the duff again), packs of nappies, clothes i'd left behind in England, table lamps... if i'd had to buy all that stuff in Italy it'd have cost me much much more, so it's worth the money I reckon.
Old Nov 2nd 2012, 7:56 am
BE Enthusiast

Sancho is a name known to allSancho is a name known to allSancho is a name known to allSancho is a name known to allSancho is a name known to allSancho is a name known to allSancho is a name known to allSancho is a name known to allSancho is a name known to allSancho is a name known to allSancho is a name known to all

The RSPB are doing special offers:

http://shopping.rspb.org.uk/sale-off...cks-offer.html

I'd recommend 1 sack black sunflower seeds and 1 sack no-mess sunflower seed mix to start with, for the beginning of winter. Peanuts kick in towards spring.
Old Dec 12th 2012, 12:21 pm
BE Forum Addict

MarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by MissSP
I've always used British Corner Shop. They've been great for everything and the stuff is always well packed and speedy.
Amazon also do a few things via British Corner shop and some of it is cheaper.
Also, if you need any creative baking type stuff, Lakeland will deliver to Italy for a flat delivery of £7.50. Well worth it and fab service!
looks as if they've bumped it up for Christmas ...
Old Dec 12th 2012, 12:22 pm
BE Forum Addict

HADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond reputeHADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond reputeHADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond reputeHADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond reputeHADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond reputeHADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond reputeHADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond reputeHADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond reputeHADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond reputeHADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond reputeHADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.britsuperstore.com/index.html

they have crackers here ...
Old Dec 12th 2012, 12:25 pm
BE Forum Addict

http://www.britsuperstore.com/index.html

they have crackers here ...
14 euros a box plus shipping...

I think I'll wait and see what Mum has sent.
Old Dec 12th 2012, 2:13 pm
Pull my finger

duffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond repute

I ordered my Xmas crackers from Amazon last week, they arrived yesterday. 2 boxes of 6, they include balloon animals and mini-pump. Those together with some fake moustaches will go down a treat at our Xmas lunch this Saturday
Old Dec 12th 2012, 2:38 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by MarkRD
14 euros a box plus shipping...

I think I'll wait and see what Mum has sent.
make your own ...
Old Dec 12th 2012, 3:40 pm
BE Forum Addict

make your own ...

..three words I have never really fully understood ..

for me Amazon is still books and CDs, I haven't really caught on to the fact that they sell everything but the kitchen sink, and no doubt they have those too.
Plus they're unethical anyway ..
Old Dec 14th 2012, 2:29 pm
BE Enthusiast

K in Modena has a brilliant futureK in Modena has a brilliant futureK in Modena has a brilliant futureK in Modena has a brilliant futureK in Modena has a brilliant futureK in Modena has a brilliant futureK in Modena has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by MarkRD
..three words I have never really fully understood ..

for me Amazon is still books and CDs, I haven't really caught on to the fact that they sell everything but the kitchen sink, and no doubt they have those too.
Plus they're unethical anyway ..
...and my stuff has been stuck in Grimbergen for the past week. Should have thought to order some crackers though.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.