Reload this Page >

Transporting dog to Sardinia

Transporting dog to Sardinia

Old Jan 7th 2009, 5:42 pm
Forum Regular

SardiniaYogi is an unknown quantity at this point
Question Transporting dog to Sardinia

Hi all,

I have just heard back from a pet travel scheme that I asked for a quote from that they are unable to find an airline that carries live animals into Sardinia and therefore they can only ship to Rome and we would have to get him the rest of the way by car and ferry.....has anyone else had this issue?

Has anyone transported their dog by air to Sardinia and can give me the name of the airline or pet transport company that arranged it?

Am I best just to take him down by car, and if so, what is the best route from the UK, and which is the best ferry route / company?

Many thanks to you all,

Sardinia yogi
Old Jan 13th 2009, 7:15 am

Lorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Transporting dog to Sardinia

Have you tried to get a quote from any of these :

www.moggies.co.uk/services/pet_move.html