Tickets to see Ryuichi Sakamoto at Romaeuropa

Tickets to see Ryuichi Sakamoto at Romaeuropa

Old Oct 27th 2019, 5:48 pm
CHM
Just Joined

CHM is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Tickets to see Ryuichi Sakamoto at Romaeuropa

Hello,

My name is Christina and I'll be in Rome from 22nd November -25th November 2019. I'm travelling alone and I'm hoping to hang out with a few English speaking expats who live in the city over that weekend.
I'm going to see Ryuichi Sakamoto at Romaeuropa on Sunday 24th and I have a spare ticket should I happen to make a friend. I'm pretty open so race, gender and sexuality are not qualifiers for new acquaintances.
I'm happy to exchange LinkedIn profiles for safety.

Please get in touch and introduce yourself
Old Oct 28th 2019, 4:49 am
BE Forum Addict

philat98 has a reputation beyond reputephilat98 has a reputation beyond reputephilat98 has a reputation beyond reputephilat98 has a reputation beyond reputephilat98 has a reputation beyond reputephilat98 has a reputation beyond reputephilat98 has a reputation beyond reputephilat98 has a reputation beyond reputephilat98 has a reputation beyond reputephilat98 has a reputation beyond reputephilat98 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Tickets to see Ryuichi Sakamoto at Romaeuropa

I dont know how such a musician will cope with the audience. Where I live they are always checking their mobile phones, chatting to their neighbours (often in the quiet bits) , taking flash photos and even receiving phone calls. I went to a jazz concert a few years ago where the pianist stopped midway to shout abuse at someone on the front row. I hope the audience in Rome is better behaved than Umbria.

Last edited by philat98; Oct 28th 2019 at 4:53 am.
Old Oct 28th 2019, 11:35 am
CHM
Just Joined

CHM is an unknown quantity at this point

Yikes, I hope it's not like that, thanks for the heads-up.
Old Oct 28th 2019, 11:46 am
BE Forum Addict

philat98 has a reputation beyond reputephilat98 has a reputation beyond reputephilat98 has a reputation beyond reputephilat98 has a reputation beyond reputephilat98 has a reputation beyond reputephilat98 has a reputation beyond reputephilat98 has a reputation beyond reputephilat98 has a reputation beyond reputephilat98 has a reputation beyond reputephilat98 has a reputation beyond reputephilat98 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by CHM
Yikes, I hope it's not like that, thanks for the heads-up.
May be they will force them somehow to switch off their phones. At any rate you will realise how polite and well behaved are London audiences.