Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Italy
Reload this Page >

Summer Italian courses in Italy

Summer Italian courses in Italy

Old Jul 13th 2018, 6:50 pm
Forum Regular

jenninedinburgh has a reputation beyond reputejenninedinburgh has a reputation beyond reputejenninedinburgh has a reputation beyond reputejenninedinburgh has a reputation beyond reputejenninedinburgh has a reputation beyond reputejenninedinburgh has a reputation beyond reputejenninedinburgh has a reputation beyond reputejenninedinburgh has a reputation beyond reputejenninedinburgh has a reputation beyond reputejenninedinburgh has a reputation beyond reputejenninedinburgh has a reputation beyond repute
Default Summer Italian courses in Italy

Hello,

I've decided after numerous trips to Italy, that I want to keep going there as much as possible! As such, it would be great to learn the language. I work in academia and have 3 months each summer to travel and explore Italy to my heart's content. I am therefore making plans for next summer and thought that taking a course in Italian while there would be great. Any recommendations? I'd like to take a course at an actual university if possible.

TIA.

Jenninedinburgh
Old Jul 13th 2018, 10:36 pm
BE Enthusiast

Serrano has a reputation beyond reputeSerrano has a reputation beyond reputeSerrano has a reputation beyond reputeSerrano has a reputation beyond reputeSerrano has a reputation beyond reputeSerrano has a reputation beyond reputeSerrano has a reputation beyond reputeSerrano has a reputation beyond reputeSerrano has a reputation beyond reputeSerrano has a reputation beyond reputeSerrano has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Summer Italian courses in Italy

I would thoroughly recommend Urbino, details for 2018 here

I did three years of this, it's full immersion, with teaching every morning (weekdays only) and then a full range of other activities in the afternoons, evenings and weekends. Admittedly it was over 10 years ago, but then it was top quality and very good value for money.
Old Jul 13th 2018, 11:18 pm
Forum Regular

jenninedinburgh has a reputation beyond reputejenninedinburgh has a reputation beyond reputejenninedinburgh has a reputation beyond reputejenninedinburgh has a reputation beyond reputejenninedinburgh has a reputation beyond reputejenninedinburgh has a reputation beyond reputejenninedinburgh has a reputation beyond reputejenninedinburgh has a reputation beyond reputejenninedinburgh has a reputation beyond reputejenninedinburgh has a reputation beyond reputejenninedinburgh has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Serrano View Post
I would thoroughly recommend Urbino, details for 2018 here

I did three years of this, it's full immersion, with teaching every morning (weekdays only) and then a full range of other activities in the afternoons, evenings and weekends. Admittedly it was over 10 years ago, but then it was top quality and very good value for money.
Fantastic I will thoroughly check it out. Thanks so much.
Old Jul 14th 2018, 10:48 am
BE Enthusiast

Sancho is a name known to allSancho is a name known to allSancho is a name known to allSancho is a name known to allSancho is a name known to allSancho is a name known to allSancho is a name known to allSancho is a name known to allSancho is a name known to allSancho is a name known to allSancho is a name known to all

Originally Posted by jenninedinburgh View Post
Hello,

I've decided after numerous trips to Italy, that I want to keep going there as much as possible! As such, it would be great to learn the language. I work in academia and have 3 months each summer to travel and explore Italy to my heart's content. I am therefore making plans for next summer and thought that taking a course in Italian while there would be great. Any recommendations? I'd like to take a course at an actual university if possible.

TIA.

Jenninedinburgh

Perugia, maybe ?
Old Jul 14th 2018, 12:36 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Sancho View Post
Perugia, maybe ?
Thanks so much. I'll check it out