Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Italy
Reload this Page >

Something to talk about (2)

Wikiposts

Something to talk about (2)

Old Jun 17th 2015, 11:06 am
BE Enthusiast

Sancho is a name known to allSancho is a name known to allSancho is a name known to allSancho is a name known to allSancho is a name known to allSancho is a name known to allSancho is a name known to allSancho is a name known to allSancho is a name known to allSancho is a name known to allSancho is a name known to all
Default Something to talk about (2)

I'd be interested to see what other members think of this -

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Global_Peace_Index

For myself, the only one of the top 25 that looks really attractive is Bhutan, and I have a feeling that even there would quickly get boring! Perhaps it's because peace isn't all that important, or rather that there are other important things in life too - the freedom not to conform, joie de vivre
Old Jun 17th 2015, 5:12 pm
BE Forum Addict

modicasa has a reputation beyond reputemodicasa has a reputation beyond reputemodicasa has a reputation beyond reputemodicasa has a reputation beyond reputemodicasa has a reputation beyond reputemodicasa has a reputation beyond reputemodicasa has a reputation beyond reputemodicasa has a reputation beyond reputemodicasa has a reputation beyond reputemodicasa has a reputation beyond reputemodicasa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Something to talk about (2)

They may be peaceful but they also have the highest suicide rates.....