September 10th

Old Jul 10th 2011, 12:49 am
Banned

6monthshere6monthsthere has a reputation beyond repute6monthshere6monthsthere has a reputation beyond repute6monthshere6monthsthere has a reputation beyond repute6monthshere6monthsthere has a reputation beyond repute6monthshere6monthsthere has a reputation beyond repute6monthshere6monthsthere has a reputation beyond repute6monthshere6monthsthere has a reputation beyond repute6monthshere6monthsthere has a reputation beyond repute6monthshere6monthsthere has a reputation beyond repute6monthshere6monthsthere has a reputation beyond repute6monthshere6monthsthere has a reputation beyond repute
Default September 10th

OK,

Its not a big date for you, but it is for me as that is the day I go back to Sicily for the winter months

I am going to be in Acitrezza for 36 weeks and would be very happy to meet up with anyone from the UK / native English speakers from anywhere. I am also very happy to travel around the Island with anyone that is interested - I have been to many places as this will be my 10th time in Sicily but I am sure I have not seen it all.

I do love the island but also its good to speak to the odd native English speaker, please message me if you are in that part of the world - the apartment I have rented is just above a nice cafe right on the sea front (I could actually throw a rock into the water from the balcony ) so not far to go for coffee and view of the sea -

Counting the days -

thanks

Kenny
Old Jul 20th 2011, 11:11 pm
Banned

6monthshere6monthsthere has a reputation beyond repute6monthshere6monthsthere has a reputation beyond repute6monthshere6monthsthere has a reputation beyond repute6monthshere6monthsthere has a reputation beyond repute6monthshere6monthsthere has a reputation beyond repute6monthshere6monthsthere has a reputation beyond repute6monthshere6monthsthere has a reputation beyond repute6monthshere6monthsthere has a reputation beyond repute6monthshere6monthsthere has a reputation beyond repute6monthshere6monthsthere has a reputation beyond repute6monthshere6monthsthere has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: September 10th

Bump

Anyone on here in this part of Sicily?

thanks